Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game

I figured it out. I had to right click the main game file and hit extract to a specific folder to get it working. I still think this game should autosave feature in game, persay after some of the boss fights or when you enter a new area.

Even with an autosave feature, if you didn’t extract it, it wouldn’t have worked at all.

1 Like

The creator should have put a warning to where it says you have extract the main game file again after initially downloading it from the website in order to get the save feature to properly work. I get what you mean anyways. Thanks!

I disagree, I think it’s fairly obvious that if you download a single file, and it ends with .zip or .7z or .rar, you would think to uncompress it. Or at least, if you run into issues, you would be able to search the thread where there is 10+ instances of this happening to other users, but I guess with that many people having difficulties, maybe an explanation is warranted?

2 Likes

Emmie chasing the “slime” was probably the funniest, most adorable bit in the game I’ve played yet, right up there with the sleepover, the journey to the center of the Inquisitor, and the Hydra.

Also, the little animations with the sprites are so adorable, particularly during the sleepover. The Terminator reference was cute and a knee-slapper (gosh this game is so funny).

Cannot wait for Bad Borken!

I cannot believe I passed up on this game for so long. The quality of writing here is seriously incredible. I’m absolutely in love with these characters and the world they inhabit. This is one of the few fetish games where I’m actually invested in the story, and want to see what happens to these guys. This is the only fetish game that’s ever had me laughing my ass off one moment, to being really sad the next. I don’t really have much else to contribute so I figured I’d rank my favorite sidequests and characters so far.

Sidequests:
5. Ellie’s Sleepover
4. Clara’s Worm Odyssey
3. The Baking Competition
2. Heide’s Housewarming Gift

1. ETV’s Flashback

Characters:
10. EL
9. Deuter Agonis
8. Josh
7. Chuck
6. Lilacor
5. Heide Ludendorf
4. Prometheus Taggart
3. Emilia von Schleuse
2. Clara van Damn

1. Esse ter Vigilia

It’s been a really fun ride so far! Keep up the fantastic work, I can’t wait to see what else you have in store!

2 Likes

Oh right, I noticed multiple people in this thread are having an issue with the games visuals freezing after playing for a while. This isn’t a problem exclusive to Some Bullshit, it just happens with RPGmaker games in general especially if you’re playing on a lower end computer or laptop. Fortunately I managed to find a solution that fixed the issue for me. I’m not sure if this has been posted already, but if it has just consider this a refresher.

First go into the games “www” folder and from there open the “js” folder. Once there open the file “rpg_core” in Notepad or some other text editor. Once open, you need to find the line:
if (this._skipCount === 0)
You can use ctrl+f to quickly find it. Once you have found it you need to replace it with this line:
if (this._skipCount < 0)

After you’ve done that make sure to save as and you’re done! The games visuals should no longer freeze! This fix can be used with any RPGmaker game, not just Some Bullshit. Though do keep in mind that anytime a new update comes out you’ll need to repeat this process.

3 Likes

Somebody else had the same problem I ran into where I ate the buffet food before seeing the king in the wrong order only leaving two foods left and both of them give me a game over screen. I was also super silly and just had the one save so I don’t know what to do.

1 Like

I got you homie. I will message you.

I’m loving the game so far. I love the humour, and some of the fourth wall gags are hilarious.
There’s an exploit for infinite Hidden Power: You can spam Inner Strength on Emmie and always get 3 more Power every time due to the cost.

I love this game, the writing is definitely the best part.
Just hoping before the game ends or in a side quest Clara gets to try some slime, she seemed really interested :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You know, when I heard the game’s name was “Some Bullshit”, I just thought “Alright, some guy thought to make a fat fetish game midnight, gave it a placeholder name, and probably will stop updating it after a few months”. I didn’t really even bother looking it up, and a part of me regrets it, while another part of me is thinking I should’ve waited a little longer so I could play the whole game when it’s fully complete.

I mean… damn. It’s funny, it’s charming, the characters are lovable and memorable, and the writing is actually great, especially given the subject material. Would never have expected even one of those traits from a game with the name “Some Bullshit”. I actually find myself thinking about the acts of the characters occasionally (for better or for worse).

I have only two small gripes with the game: One, that Clara’s “chubby” buff/debuff runs out too quickly to actually be seen in battle (can’t even remember its side effects) and that every depiction of Clara being fat in her present aren’t really… “accurate”, I guess? Her waistline and her arms remain thin, despite her stomach and thighs being large. Kinda makes it look like she’s just stuffed, but her stomach somehow became chubby, not tight. It’s a bit inconsistent given how she looked in the past; the whole “Clara the Destroyer” incident, and also inconsistent with the depiction of other chubby/fat women throughout the game (The harem girls, Emmie after being momentarily fattened with the spiked cookies, the fat goblins and Eloa).

So, to summarize… I personally think that the depictions of Clara’s “chubby/fat state” are inconsistent with other characters who are/become/have been chubby/fat, and that Clara’s chubby state wears off too quickly. That’s… literally it. In a stuffing focused RPG game, my complaints are about a fat-related inconsistency and a fat side effect wearing off too quickly. Those two things are literally the only ones I could find to complain about in the entirety of the game.

This is easily the best fat fetish-related game I have ever played, no questions asked, and I can’t wait for future updates to see where the characters go. I’m eager to find out what happens to Esse, Emmie, Clara, and definitely Heidi and Pro’s life together, should we be blessed with a small follow-up for those happy two.

4 Likes

Another question for whoever is willing, if I may:

I’m currently making the Japanese dessert with Josh, and the rhythm game is currently kicking my ass. Is there a trick to doing this I’m not getting, or an on screen hint regarding timing I’m not getting? I’d rather not leave this quest unfinished, as Clara is best girl, and she will enjoy the resulting sweets we make.

Edit: and I literally figured it out 8 seconds after I post this. le sigh

1 Like

Did you like the end of the scene?

My only regret (beyond several shattered keyboards) is that Clara shrunk back down afterwards.

So part of the problem here is that the chubby side effect was supposed to be just a quick little gimmick to show that she can gain weight compared to the ever thin Emmie. And then I would need to get a fat sprite for something that I personally don’t care too much for. Let’s just say Clara is very belly heavy when she gains short term weight.

So it’s a resource problem and a lack of interest problem.

5 Likes

This is why I try not to make comments half-asleep, my bad. I rewrote the comment multiple times, and I guess in the last rewrite I forgot to add the self-jab that it’s pretty much me nitpicking at something I have a preference for; that’s pretty much all it is.

In the end of the day, the game is really incredible, and I fell in love with all the characters. I love Heidi and Pro’s relationship especially. I’m not even necessarily into stuffing and yet I enjoyed the hell out of this game. My only two problems are nitpicks at best; again, I intended for my main comment to say all this, kinda just forgot, mb.

I love all the silly moments in this game. If I had to pick a favorite then it might be this one

5 Likes

update was fuckin awesome, as expected. loved the djinn fight, the two stuffings going on simultaneously was perfect. i only have one question. Some Bullshit Expansion Pass when?

1 Like

Wait. Can we complete the sword with the gem now? And how do you do it?