Have you ever wanted to escort a ditzy, hungry girl across the world? Well, now you can with:
This game contains mostly stuffing with food inflation + burps. Small amounts of weight gain, with some more coming in the future. Roughly 11-12 hours of game-play has been made depending on how fast you mash that enter key to skip dialogue.
One character is your more standard fighter, however, his companion has been gifted with magical abilities. This magic is fueled by food she eats and digests in combat. She gains skills throughout the story and through your choices in events, you can set her on the path of purity or gluttony - with corresponding rewards. Along the way, you will ski preppy kids, steal bad guys food, market fancy goblin beer, and return some slabs.
Often times you will be presented with choices for a character to steal food or not. As this is a stuffing focused game, YOU WILL BE REWARDED FOR EITHER OPTION, so pick whatever option you think makes the most sense for yourself!
It is early in development so expect some bugs and please let me know if you run into them.
Hi everyone! It’s took longer than I expected, but nevertheless, we still made it.
Update 12.5 - Sidequests, Sidequests Sidequests:
Bad Borken may be saved, but everyone knows a town isn’t complete until all the random shit that people want you to do is completed as well. So without further ado, I bring you…
The Capital Sidequest Update. Yeah, I meant to finish Bad Borken, but… other priorities came first. And those priorities took two and a half months to make and I need a break! Don’t worry though, we will be back in town to help out that goblin and baker soon. But we did add a lot of new content!
[Some Bullshit v.121] Some Bullshit v.121
Please see update number 12.5 to my game containing side content to better flesh out the world and characters. No plot moving forward just yet, but we will get there next, I promise!
So what’s new?
- Princess Ellie has been having some trouble at home and was hoping a friend could help. Two Ellie related things have been added, one after the other. You will need to have seen 5 replays to start the first one (and one of them needs to have been the stomach replay) and the second follows after that in the princess garden.
- In the Capital, a man sits outside the castle gates with a message for Pro. Who could be trying to reach out to the friendless Hero? Pro will be tasked with one of his most daunting challenges yet…
- The mob finally has their next task in their ongoing quest chain. They are looking for a legendary wine cache deep within the Kellerwald forest. Sounds familiar… For those interested in Vore, make sure to get the ultra VIP ticket from the Nordenhaven Inn cultist. You talk to the Nordenhaven Inn cultist post mixer quest where you entered the first password with Emmie in front. After getting the VIP ticket, talk to him again with Emmie and enter 888888. For those not interest in vore, don’t worry the quest does not have any unless you have that special ticket. The non vore version is the canon interpretation.
- Seems one of the warehouses in the merchant district is having trouble keeping a night guard. If only there was somebody who was not afraid of anything and was trained in guard activity that could help…
- For those who have lead Emmie down the path of gluttony, the burping contest returns! After you beat the first one in Bierbrunnan and post Bad Borken, the girl has made her way up to the goblin bar in the Capital. She wants a rematch!
- Missed girthquake? Going for a pure run, but still want belch? No idea where to get sugar rush, aka the best move in the game? No worries! After a certain point in the game, the magical fortune teller that lives in the Capital will return. She can help teach moves that are no longer possible to learn, or point you in the direction of moves that are still attainable. She is in the main square, just waiting for a team of three degenerates to walk up to her.
Now with all these new sidequests comes art. A lot of art. Over 35 new pop ups pieces plus tons of new character faces from @clinko_clinko . In addition, @thuasluhuall has made some incredible new sprites and extra surprises. This is a jam packed update dense with content and it’s mostly thanks to them. And I would be remiss if I didn’t mention @Hexalt for helping make the naked faces for the bathhouse scenes when everyone is just wearing a towel!
Of course, a very special thanks to all my testers for helping make the game playable so quickly! Seriously, my beta’s are horrible, spoil stuff, and are very confusing. The game would be nearly unplayable without all your hard work.
Thanks for everyone’s patience! Please let me know if you run into bugs, there will be another patch soon to add in one or two pictures that we couldn’t get to in time.
Edit 1. Bug Fixes
Bug Fix Release:
Fixed several softlocks due to moving events getting stuck on following party members.
Fixed a softlock where in a minigame you would get jumped into a pool of acid.
Added in the missing picture for the one of the new replays.