Some Bullshit Side Projects

Hi Everyone,

Somebody pointed out to me that my side projects are somewhat hard to keep track of and getting buried in my threads. So I will link them here for people to see without getting in the way of my other stuff. All of these are based on my main game, Some Bullshit, which you can play here

RPG Maker Games

All my RPG Maker Games are uploaded to my Itch page, which you can find here All the latest up to date versions of the games will be found here.

Now You See Her
My newest little project where a pantry full of goods is raided before a big party. How will the Captain Pro get back the missing food before the party starts? This is essentially a giant Columbo reference. Contains Stuffing.

Interrogation Time
A peak into the day to day life of Inquisitor Van Damm as she tries to extract information from a terrible criminal. Only this time Emmie has shown up to cause some trouble. Contains Stuffing and Vore.

Some Bull Holiday Special 1
The first round of user submitted questions, made before the game was over. Pretty in depth responses and some fun cutscenes. Yes, there is plenty of fetish content in here if that is what you are looking for. Contains Stuffing.

Some Bull Holiday Special 2
The second round of user submitted questions which was made post game. Pretty in depth responses and some fun cutscenes. Yes, there is plenty of fetish content in here if that is what you are looking for. Contains Stuffing

It Came From Lantrum
A silly space adventure involving Clara and a planet of vegetable people. It has itā€™s own thread, so check that there. Iā€™m working on it slowly as it requires a lot more thought than everything else here! Contains Stuffing and Vore.

Stories

All my stories are here

Symphony of the Emmie:
A story where Emmie and the gang goes into a spooky forest to find a special library. However, that library may be attached to a dangerous spooky castle! Contains Stuffing and some Vore.

To Catch an Emmie:
A story where Emmie and the gang accidentally cause a body swap. How will each character deal with the fact they are in a new body and yet pull off a grand heist to fix the issue? Contains Stuffing.

If anything else comes up, then I will update this thread.

19 Likes

First (Emmie is love, Emmie is life)

4 Likes

Can confirm this is a list of the Some Bullshit Side Projects
in case any one had any doubts :smirk:

7 Likes

How would you know? HMMMMM? How can you be so sure >:(

Can confirm this is true. Emmie best girl

1 Like

I always hated that game, not just for the fact that itā€™s an RPG Maker game, but also for the fact that I think itā€™s too long (at least, according to how many videos SquirrelGirlDGTā€™s YouTube channel has on it)ā€¦

Now you see her was really fun, now i want to watch Columbo to get all the references XD

Thanks to everyone in the team for always going the extra mile with these side projects, you are killing it with the SBMU (Some Bullshit Multimedia Universe) <3

1 Like

I have to ask, why would you dislike a game more, a game you donā€™t play yourself, based on how many youtube videos a person makes of it?

yisssss Heidi is best girl. But what is good, can be betterrrrrr. hopefully even bigger in time +_+ need beeeeg Heidi.

Fingers crossed for a playable Heidi

1 Like

1 Like

Oh, this is great! SBS is a great game with or without the gluttonous girls and more entries/side projects are always welcome.

One thing though, I never understood the ā€˜Emmie is a sweet, caring, selfless girlā€™ claim. You say she is, but then she pulls such unfathomably self-centred bullshit as seen in ā€˜Now You See Herā€™ when she no longer has Esse in her head and knows for a fact itā€™d ruin this incredibly important party, showing us the complete opposite.

Edit; Completed the Columbo-esq mystery. I stand by what I said, Emmie was still exclusively thinking about herself, considering how much every girl without grey hair present could eat, making that much would make sense even without factoring in her insatiable gluttony. (Also; Pro, stop giving your girlfriend/wife food, sheā€™s going to explode.)

I think Esse left her mark on Emmieā€™s psyche and everyone in-universe is just assuming that it didnā€™t happen

1 Like

Spoilers

Well, she definitely has become more of a bratty, self confident girl since the adventure. But if you recall, she did get very nervous that she might have ruined Heidiā€™s party and felt bad for it. She only did the deed because Pro had a back up plan, so she figured this wouldnā€™t cause any trouble other than annoying Pro. Annoying old man Pro is probably always morally correct as his ā€œIā€™m always rightā€ attitude can annoy any teenager! Lastly, Emmie also knows what she did was wrong, and apologized for it and accepted her punishment as due for her actions.

When the chips are down, or innocent, non-Pro related people are involved she should still act as caring and selfless.

2 Likes

Probably not in character but I kinda wanted to see Heidi humble Emmie lmao

1 Like

Will there be more tv inspired games in the future? a twilight zone one has tons of potential

Some Bullshit Side Projects sure is a mouthful. (Hah)

Some More Bullshit.

1 Like

Bro at this point Some Bullshit is its own cinematic universe.

Not that Iā€™m complaining.

Clara best girl.

3 Likes

Absolutely love all these side projects. Any more Bullshit is always appreciated. Especially when best girl is involved. (Iā€™m not specifying because theyā€™re ALL best including Prolumbo!)

1 Like