VTubing w/ Some Bullshit!

Hi all! Lamel’s playthrough of Some Bullshit finally resumes today at 5PM EST/2PM PST/9PM GMT! Details are below!

Check out previous Lamel streams and highlights here!
-
Some BS Thusfar: NSFW Games - YouTube
Pokemon Flora Sky: Pokemon Florida (Flora Sky) - I Choose You, Rom Hack! - YouTube
Downwell and Chill: Downwell + Q&A: Into the Rabbit Hole We Go! - YouTube

The Minecraft Imperium World Tour: Minecraft Imperium Server - YouTube
Abzu Part 1 Highlights: Anglerfish Vs Computer Vs ABZU [Stream Highlights- PART 1] - YouTube
-

Who: Lamel,Part-Time Ferryman/Painter/VTuber now apparently.
Where: Some BS Clara RPG (PART 7) - YouTube
Lamel’s Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCOhw0Ek0dfwDokdau7w0Gcg
When: Wednesday, September 29th, 5:00 PM EST / 2:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM GMT (Estimated length: 2-3 hours).
What: SomeBS Stuffing RPG! Get hyped!
Why: Clara.

Check out and support the game here: Some Bullshit - Stuffing Focused RPG Maker Game
Art by ClinkoClinko! Check him out here: clinkoclinko - Hobbyist | DeviantArt

The stream will be NSFW! Lamel will be on his best behaviour as always, but this time he’ll have an excuse to talk about eating so watch out! Also the game has stuffing, vore, and burping scenes, so it’s not suitable for all audiences. There won’t be anything too NSFW on either part, but better safe than sorry! Chat and questions are encouraged, but try to keep it relatively SFW wherever possible so YouTube doesn’t decide to wipe us off the face of the earth! Every additional viewer will help make this less terrifying, so drop by!! Look! He cute!! SHE cute!! Tell your friends!

If you have no idea what a VTuber is, here you go: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=vtuber
There’s all sorts of etiquette associated with participation in these sorts of streams, but I want to emphasize that this will be very low-key , so just show up and have fun! Ask the dude a question! He won’t bite (I haven’t figured out how to make his fangs show up yet)!

Lamel’s (c) Me. SomeBS is (c) Nerds and is being streamed with their permission.

9 Likes