Some Girls are Bigger than Others v.2 [07-07-2022]

This thread has lost its mind

4 Likes

this hound will quote the stupendium
“Tune into the Madness, ENCORE!!!”

1 Like

Zeta Update v.2.0.0.0. is is now out (and not a moment too soon!) Here’s the notes:

Summary

I. Choices now develop the character in different ways. One example of this in this update is there’s a choice that determines/upgrades how your character is able to eat large volumes of food.

II. There’s a ‘point-of-no-return’ at the estate during chapter 2 since each chapter is drastically different in the going ons/events/dialogue that take place within, so make sure you check out everything, or if you want to speed through the main story you have the option to really speed through it.

III. Further development of macroscopic storylines and microscopic storylines

For this week (June 8-15th), I’ll be adding new content everyday to the estate in both chapters, ending the week off with the inclusion of two short story missions.

7 Likes

I think I found a bug, after starting chapter 2 I am unable to go downstairs, not sure if this only happens to me

Ah nvm it was an issue of mine lol

how did you go down stairs

1 Like

I’m also finding the same issue, I can’t figure out how to go downstairs in the mansion. I tried both sets of stairs down (one on either side of the house) and the banister ride. They all say text as if I was going downstairs, but nothing actually happens; the map and my movement options are the same.

Okay that’s weird, I’ll see what’s up.

Okay I see. It’d only work for people who skipped to chapter 2 via the busk from the start of the game. Now it should be fixed.

Three chapters in and I have not only achieved enlightenment but also ascended. There is more text in the first three chapters of this game than there are in most text games on this site, and none of it makes any sense whatsoever. At this point I’m not even playing this game for the fetish aspect - the author is clinically insane or schizophrenic (or both) and has created a masterpiece. I recommend this game to anyone with eyes; just DO NOT open that fucking mailbox.

3 Likes

I think I found a bug. Hit chapter 3 and there’s nothing new to happen there (at the estate after disappointing ol’ old and cucky)

1 Like

If I could pin a comment to the thread, this would definitely be the one.

1 Like

Yeah there’s only a few things at the moment, as previously mentioned I’m planning on adding small new bits of content to both chapter 2 and chapter 3 of the estate each day this week.

This is a fantastic game!

There is a possible soft-lock right at the beginning of Chapter 1: if you consume the wine using eat glass of Seyval Blanc then there is no way to progress further.

I would suggest sticking to the verbs that are displayed, I think there are other circumstances like that which’ll either cause a lack of description or a variety of coding errors.

1 Like

How many chapters there is ? Cause I’m stuck at chapter 3.

Right now there’s two. There’s a chapter for each version update. It just opens up into the chapter after.

1 Like

Update: I had a few ideas recently and so this game will live on and see another updated release, I don’t know when, but do release dates really matter? Does anything really matter? Does the word ‘matter’ really matter? v.2.0.0.1 of Some Girls are Bigger than Others will be coming soon, followed shortly by v.3.

4 Likes

I’m back, hello 2023, here’s the news on this game:

1. I’m looking to publish the new update by the end of next week.
  2. Over the past few months, I’ve gone back and revised the earlier chapters, nothing significantly plot changing because that’d defeat the purpose of even releasing this chapter by chapter, but there’ll be some interesting, minor surprises which I felt had worked best earlier on in the game.
  3. Chapter 3, on the other hand, is going to be pretty wild.

I might do a few polls leading up to the release so stay tuned.

15 Likes

is it wrong that I’m laughing at the fact you’re using my stupendium refernce to hype the project?
I admit to find it flattering that my witty one off comment in regards to Russianinternets statement of the threads sanity was good enough for advertising

ps for those curious on context simply look at the comment before the reference

1 Like