Soulcalibur VI

So I just picked up the new Soulcalibur on the PC and took the character creation for a spin, and to my surprise you can actually make quite thick looking characters.

Here’s some pictures:

I maxed out all of the sliders on the first 3 pictures, so that’s about how fat you could make your female character look.

Don’t know if this is interesting to anyone, but it was a nice surprise to me atleast!

6 Likes

worth $60 ? thinking_emoj

I mean if you’re into fighting games, it’s a great game, you could probably have fun with it even if you’re not.

The PC port runs beautifully even on my 5+ year old hardware, and the net-code for online seems to be working solidly.

Not enough fat for me and not enough reason to waste time on creation of bbw modifications since Soulcalibur VI got only 300 people online on PC.

Not enough fat for me and not enough reason to waste time on creation of bbw modifications since Soulcalibur VI got only 300 people online on PC.

I mean, if nothing else you’d be getting even more money out of me than you already have if you decided to go for that project. I do love me some fatty video game mods, especially for games with character customization.