Space Slime Shooter

A top down weight gain slime shooter in space.

Press space bar to shoot and try and avoid the slimes lest they crawl into your ship and fatten you up!

Get too fat and you’ll end up bursting out of your rocket and you’ll be stuck in space.

Things to add:

1. UI with pause menu and a shop for bigger ships
  2. Boss fights
  3. More levels
  4. Different enemies?
  5. Character customization

Let me know if you have any problems, feedback, or suggestions!

4 Likes

it’s hard to say what you need now, you most likely need to do 3, 4 and 2 in the current order.

2 Likes

Perhaps have it where you can move around or have it where there is aiming of sorts, can easily shoot every slime down without issue before they get to the ship.

2 Likes

Just tried it, and it’s a pretty brief gameplay. :smile:

Issues and Inputs
  • Like Seeker9043 mentioned, you can basically stand there and shoot every slimes before it can get to the ship. (And some other suggestions they asked before)
  • You can go out of bounds, since the game doesn’t restrict you otherwise.
  • After defeating the 9th slime, there’s no more that can spawn unfortunately.
  • There’s no other ways to download the game, so I’m left with playing on the web. Because I’m not sure if the “Death” animation suppose to loop before resetting.

There’s not much I could say, since again, the game is too short/not much to do. :slightly_frowning_face:
I am open for more suggestions, and I’m a little experienced with Godot Engine. Let me know if you need any help, but I won’t guarantee that I’ll do the best job provided. :heart:

4 Likes