Spacethumper

I wasn’t really meaning for it to sound insulting, and I’m sorry if you took offense to what I said, but that HAS been a problem I’ve had with a lot of competitive games where one player just has everything going in their favor to the point where the other player can do nothing but watch their character(s) die or watch their progress ereased.

But after playing Spacethumper more, I understand what I did wrong and I’m having an easier time with it.

1 Like

Perhaps you should vent your frustration of momentum in pvp games in a more appropriate place.
Or maybe just do the mode that doesn’t have enemies if you’re getting so frustrated with the challenge of the game.
Or maybe figure out whether or not your problem is something you’re doing before going on a rant.

9 Likes

Wait, but how did you connect competitive games with a casual building-management game?

2 Likes

Mostly because that’s an issue I’ve had in those kinda games where the opponent is able to just lock you down and prevent you from doing anything, and it gives a feeling of helplessness, and my first run with Spacethumper reminded me of that helplessness I often get playing those games.

well, if you don’t like it, there’s no shame in playing on the tourist difficulty, i’ve played on it myself

you are the 666th comment on this thread, therefore your account must be deleted and ip-banned, you demon.

6 Likes

The Talos Principle 2 is out, you should play that if you’re bored.

8 Likes

That timing was perfect tho

2 Likes

Talos Principle 2? What’s that?

1 Like
3 Likes

How many times can you prestige?

2 Likes

Infinitely hypothetically, though the sound/movement starts breaking down a bit at the higher ones.

2 Likes

I don’t see any .ini files.

1 Like

You’re probably in the wrong folder then. Double check that you followed all the steps correctly, and have launched the game at least once.

1 Like

i double checked and I even launched and saved the game.

1 Like

I figured out what I did wrong. All I had to do was move the sprite sheets to the space thumper folder, but outside of the HD pack folder.

1 Like