SRP's Collection of Little Mods

Dug up my old files, made some tweaks, fixed a few things, deleted some (now) useless bits and the end result is a mod containing some little changes and additions that I like. It should also be cross-mod compatible.

-DOWNLOAD-

Changelog:
v001
+Fertility pills sold at magic shop (high risk fertility pills that cause proxies to permanently produce a minimum 8 babies.) Use with caution
+Gestamin use is added to the pregnancy section of the debug tab
+Breast inflation added to the masturbation tab (increase breast size, but isn’t exactly healthy. Fighting with inflated breasts not recommended.) Not a realistic method yet
+Added new exercise to dev mode, gives great stats, good for testing
+Four different waking responses to balloon breasts

FUTURE IDEAS THAT I’M LOOKING INTO, MOST PROBABLY WONT HAPPEN:
SERIOUSLY, IT’S LIKELY A LIST OF SMOKE AND MIRRORS:
ASTERISKS MEAN I’VE GOTTEN CLOSE OR HAVE DONE IT PREVIOUSLY:
*Belly inflation, preferably a less safe, but quicker alternative to the Genki implants
-Futa pouch stretching/training
-House upgrades, probably more in-house training methods for those who are housebound
*Some way to plug nipples during lactation (quick size increase, VERY UNHEALTHY)
-Modify “breast massage” and daily tasks to prevent milk leaking while plugged
*Lighter-than-air inflation (even less safe than normal, but can be used to deal with heavy proxies)
*One-way cervix plug (cum, etc. goes in, nothing comes out. No limiter, unlike Genki implant. Very unsafe.)
-New food
-Brothel upgrades (maybe buy into the brothel, gain some control?)
-Some way to reduce larger assets
-Some way to keep a proxy for longer or forever without the mood decay

Comments, suggestions and requests are welcome.

EDIT: Actually yeah, I’m going to need some testing. I’m all spooked out that I forgot something, these files are damn old.

Current tweak ideas (SUBJECT TO CHANGE, NEEDS COMMENTS AND SCRUTINY:)
-increase cost of fertility pills (or alternative versions?)
-add realistic/semi-realistic excuse for breast inflation (maybe some new pill?)
-figure out some way to get my old Felis image tied into the game (look it up! It’s an old edit I made where she decided to use some of her own pills)
-make breast inflation slightly less healthy or just directly affect max health instead of END
-move fertility pills to the pet shop, maybe delay sale until Gestamin unlocked?
-prevent male proxies from accessing breast inflation (might keep it as-is, depending on demand, to be honest)

Those are great plans. I like your ideas, and would be willing to help you test it.

For the pills: maybe shop should sell them only if the proxy had a doctor’s recipe. And also make a quest where doctor ask you to help in exchange for the recipe?