Star Wars The Old Republic RolePlay Guild

Allow me to shout from the rooftops for a moment, and try and drum up some interest for the BBW Roleplaying guilds I have established in SWTOR.

We are currently sitting at 3-4 active players with several characters apiece, and would welcome additional individuals. Female Characters only.

Popular RP topics are weight gain, stuffing, fat talk, and general In-Character RP.

Edit: BBW’s Social Club on the Imperial side, and BBW Enthusiasts Club on the Republic side.

2 Likes

But what’s it called, mate?

Do you use mods for make your characters chubbier? Because SWTOR, even if it allow to play skinny/average/chubby, is relatively limited.

We are BBW’s Social Club on the primary, Imperial side. And BBW Enthusiasts Club on Republic side.

If you are interested in joining, I have a Discord so we can arrange a recruitment meeting. :slight_smile:

If there were Mods to do so, I would happily. But the answer is no. The bulk of the RP is done through text and the ‘theater of the mind.’

Most characters have a ‘weight’ in the Member’s notes for a rough inspiration for a visual.

I haven’t actually tried MMO roleplaying before, but I’ve got a decent amount of roleplay experience under my belt.

How would one go about joining this?

Assuming you have a Star Wars The Old Republic account, just meet/message me In-game and I could add you to the Guild.

I have a Discord that I would be happy to share if it would be more convenient to arrange said meeting.