Starbound Big Fatties Add-Ons - Expanding Clothes and other small additions

I’m sorry, I am not very familiar with it, so I would like to see tools and tools for viewing the contents of patch. Is the number after the number to increase fat?

First of all, .patch files (when talking about Starbound mods) are text files and can be opened by any text editor. If the editor has syntax highlighting, you can use the JSON syntax.
For unpacking the mod itself, there should be a program called asset_unpacker in the Starbound installation.

And second, the “Food Description Fix” only shows the effects, it doesn’t change them.

I’m having problems with expandable clothing. Followed instructions and yet dosen’t work. Help?

What is the problem?

It simply does not work. As soon as I move up a size, my clothes pop off.

Sorry if its a dumb question, but is the .pak file in the root of the mods folder and not in the big fatties folder? Post a screenshot of your mod folder if you could please. Here’s what my mod folder looks like:

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH! I have to TAKE out the PAK! And not just paste it from the zip! Imma try

That’s right. Won’t it work?

Haven’t been able to sadly going on a week vac. Welp. EDIT: I tested it out and it still doesn’t work, even when i’m thin I can’t even put on clothes.

Capture

At least one mod is installed incorrectly. The items and scripts folder as well as the _metadata file come from a mod, and should therefore be inside another folder, like Big Fatties here.

Best thing would be removing these folders and the file, and install that mod, whichever it was, like the others.

Yeah, your best bet is finding out the mod that’s conflicting

Alright so I cleaned it up and it still doesn’t work! screen Should I delete races? I feel like it might somehow guk up my game

Try it but it may break your save. Back up the storage folder found in Starbound’s root directory. Just copy the whole thing onto somewhere else and if it breaks just put it back along with the mod.
EDIT: Reinstalling big fatties might not be a bad idea

Okay, deleted it, gettin ready

I just read your original complaint:

That was intended by me. Take off the badge, put on the clothes, put on the badge. That should do it.

1 Like

Freaaaak. I just got rid of my workshop mods. Tested it out…IT WORKS!!! Thank you man! Kinda lame I can’t play as in a while all hell will be released on our vacation rush.

Good to hear that is works now. Sorry if I busted up your game. Enjoy your vacation, Starbound ain’t going anywhere, lol.

I can’t find a program to unpack the .pak files that doesn’t require money, is extremely convoluted, or needs you to actually alter code via notepad++ or similar programs. Any way to do in a simple and free method?

Wut. You don’t have to unpack the .pak itself. You just gotta drop it in the mod folder and you’re good 2 go. See my post above.