Starbound Big Fatties Add-Ons - Expanding Clothes and other small additions

Whoops, sorry for that. This link should now be the correct one.
(Just forgot to upload it.)

A question. How does one spawn in a jelly slime?

The internal names are jellyslimemini, jellyslimenormal and jellyslimebig. To spawn them in, you use /spawnmonster, the same command as for other monsters aswell.
There sadly is no way to spawn multiple at once.

Examples

/spawnmonster jellyslimenormal for just getting one
/spawnmonster jellyslimenormal 5 for a specific difficulty level (0-10, here 5)
/spawnmonster jellyslimenormal 1 '{"slimeColor":"Green"}' to get a specific color, options are Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue and Purple

a lot of these crash the game with the latest update, any fixes?

I’ll go over them in the next few days. I wanted to wait until Big Fatties itself was done with its immediate hotfix updates.

2 Likes

so i was looking in the files with this new update and found a fattrap that was a gas that i thought we could use in the flamethrower and make it a fatty weapon

Fattening Gas Trap? You mean like for those random pods?
That’s at least what I’d say it’s for. Haven’t seen the affect in-game yet.

The slime mod still works,and I think the weight scales do too, but the float mod doesn’t and the food description fix crashes the game on launch

The clothes expansion is part of the main mod, now. The others from the 2nd post are still separate add-ons.

I have never heard of feeder slimes, but the basic jelly slimes have a feeding mechanic aswell. To be honest, that is their main and only purpose, there are as for as I know no slimes that are not feeding whatever they come across.
Also, they do spawn naturally in quite a few biomes, including lush (starter planets), swamp, oasis, and the slime caves.

Hey was just wondering if “Fat Floats” still works, I seem to just sink like a rock.

3 Likes

I’m currently making some extra armours and even a new fattening tech! The armours so far a smaller version of the feeding tube as a back accessory that will fatten the player, a soda tank that applies the big bloat effect and an edit to the existing brewmaster hat that will apply the small bloat status. As for the tech, it is a version of the fatbreath attack fitted for player use. Once i figure out how to incorporate it into the outpost tech guy’s quests, I’ll upload it here.

4 Likes

Do you mean tech as in the Spike Sphere, or tech as in a backpack armor?

Finally got around to updating the mods, here a rundown of what happened:

• Fat Floats: Simply updated, only internal changes. It should behave as it should, now.
  • Fattening Staff Zones: No update needed. However, due to changes to digestion speed, the effect is even slower, but keeps fattening the ‘victim’ after they leave the zone. (At default settings at least.)
  • Food Description Fix: No update needed. @CaptainCheesecake384, I would like to ask more about the crashes in PMs.
  • Functioning Weight Scales: Updated to use the weight values now directly provided by BF. (I am still adding a base weight, so there won’t be a display of ‘0lbs’ if you are slim as a rail.)

If you find any weird stuff, tell me please. But I hope I caught everything there is for now.

3 Likes

Thanks for all your work.

For the tech, it can be equipped like the spike sphere/any of the other morphball distortion sphere techs, and activated with F. Any suggestions for fattening armours would be much appreciated!

1 Like

So is this where we can suggest ad ons for Fatties?

1 Like

Scroll down and find the topic that says “Suggestions to expand the mod”

Ah okay I think I’ve found it

How about a Lard Golem costume? You can cosplay as a Lard Golem and eat it at the same time.