Starbound Big Fatties: Lucario Compatibility Mod Mod

A mod mod that adds sprites for the Lucario race for Big Fatties mod by Dispatch!Originally I just shared this amongst my friends who also used the Big Fatties mod, but more and more people expressed interest in downloading and using the sprites I had created so I figured it was time I posted them somewhere public.

As of right now only the default sizes are usable- those being Thicc, Chubby, Plump, Fatty, and Blob. On top of that, these sprites are incredibly old, dating back to around 2018. As such there may be a few errors here and there. Chances are I probably know about them and plan to fix them. There are currently no Busty or Stuffed versions or sprites for the Granular Weight Gain addon, though I wouldn’t be opposed to making those in the future.

I’d post some image examples but I made the account literally just to post this mod so I can’t yet. Whoopsies.

Download: Here

7 Likes

I love the sprites for this! The descriptions are good too ^^

Thank you, I really love this mod! Hope to see more of it!

Personally I don’t really get why this mod is a thing since the ModFattiesRaces lucario sprites are (at least in my opinion) far better looking. I get the descriptions are better and the sprites are far simpler, but I don’t really get why this is a thing. If someone could clear it up for me that would be appreciated

Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.

In all seriousness I believe these sprites were made before ModFattiesRaces had any Lucario support at all. I do like some aspects of these more such as the chubby arms and paws at the larger sizes.

1 Like

True, though it does make me wonder if you could combine aspects of both to make it look way better, though that would take a lot of time and is outside my area of expertise

1 Like

Its cute how they see uwu

Take the folder, and put it into your mods folder, alongside everything else.

There is a Crash-to-Desktop that occurs while trying to use these.

Hey I know it’s been literally 3 years since this was originally posted but are there any plans on updating it to work with Granular?