Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

Do we have a download link of the most current version, sorry, I’m not sure if I combed well enough or not

The download link near the top will always has the most updated version.

1 Like

ah okay, thanks and sorry for being a dumb ^ .^;

1 Like

Ironically I see your reply when I’ve found this page again by a Bing search.

Hey, I was wondering: If someone were to make things for the mod, would you add them in?

Hello. I had recently downloaded your mod and it keeps crashing for some reason. I also have noticed the game works fine when I take out the file but crashes again whenever I put it back in. I do not know how to fix this as I have tons of mods downloaded from the steam workshop and I am not sure which mod is causing the problem. Please respond as soon as possible.

nevermind I got it to work

Already implemented into the mod.

Hey, guys ! I made custom hitboxes for this mod !
And sorry for my bad english.
A few days ago i find Arachne race mod, thats features custom hitboxes.
I used code from it to made a mod with bigger hitbox for Big fatty and chubster.

Just put it in your mods folder with Big Fatties mod.

To activate big hitbox just equip fat badge. You may stuck in doors and tight plases using morphball.

This how hitboxes looks like:
image image

5 Likes

Cool! How did you make the hit boxes for that mod, other than copying the code from the mod, you’ve already said that. How did you make the other aspects of the hit box mod? And does it work with the chubster weight and not the blobby weight? Do you think you can fix those bugs?

Also how did you make it show your hitboxes?

When I go to use the weight scale it says "Exception caught in client main-loop (Asset Exception)
Error loading asset /interface/windowconfig/weightscale.config

how can this be fixed?

Likely means something happened with the download and some of the contents of the mod are missing. So try to redownload it and see if anything is different with the second.

ok thanks I will try and see if that is the issue.

when I try putting the species folder in the mods folder it crashes my game. but no other folder crashes it. so now I don’t know what to do.
turns out the fat nova kid species file wont work

well no luck in redownloading the mod I cant figure out why the weight scale wont work.
looks like I might have to wait a bit, or dive even deeper into the mod files.
(which I have been working on for the past 1-2 hours)

Wait putting the species folder in the mods folder? Are you putting everything in the folder into it rather than just the base folder holding it all in the mods folder?

…….

im stupid.
I was modding another game and I misread the instructions of that game/mod with this mod.
thank you so much I fixed it now.

Hi ! First of all i updated the mod: i remove bug that resets your hitbox(i believe), and change chubby hitbox a little bit.
I`ll add screenshots of hitboxes into my original post.
You can see hitbox by typing “/admin” and then “/debug” in gamechat.

How i made hitboxes:

Now all badges from mod giving you hidden effect that called “fattyhitbox” or “chubbyhitbox”.
Here what “chubbyhitbox” looks like:

“StandingPoly” is hitbox while you standing. Let’s take a closer look.

Every coordinate here is a dot in hitbox. Using this i paint hitbox dot to dot.
While hitbox is painted all we need to do is use scripts to insert it into the game. I don’t think you’re interested in scripts.

Does this mean I have to download the mod again to get the update and what do I do with the older file?

You need to download mod again. Delete old fattyhitboxes, and place new one in mods folder.
It’s doesn’t affect your save files, you can continue play after update.

I love this mod, but is there any way to craft the food items put in by the mod?