Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

I like this idea thought and would be neat to add if you don’t just want fat all round

Well, I enjoy how fantastic the sprites look, and how detailed the descriptions are for each item. And while a normal mod might just make your sprite look fat with no armor modifications or effects, this mod does! I love seeing a big girl in tight clothes that show off her large body (and some of the outfits even expose the belly :wink:). And the badges that make your character act like a fatty is really great! The hitboxes and speed reduction really make it feel like my character is actually a BBW.

Yeah, I like all those mini additions to the mod, such as those extra foods, the weight class badges, and the descriptions on how the other races get fatter, even if I won’t really use all of it. This all makes it seem like they actually want to make a fully fledged mod. Any other things you like about it?

1 Like

Dumb question, did it recently update? I would check the update date, but my phone won’t show it

There’s a planned update, but the update to the mod as not yet been released. I’m hyped for it to release as you see above.

Same here, friendo. I love this mod.

1 Like

Why do you like the mod? Is there any things you like a lot about the mod?

I love how simple and easy to use it is. It’s also a mod that is able to be made better, like they’re even making a feeding gun!

1 Like

Well at first it started off as simple desire to theme my characters.

My very first StarBound character was meant to be a fat space trucker who was forced by circumstance to because the savior of the Universe. I played for a while but i wanted his body to reflect this background.
I looked and looked for Aesthetic stomach armors. I wanted something like a nice beergut. I never found it. I was going to try and make one but i don’t have the skills.

A while later i heard about this mod. I could finally put a gut on my character. It felt so affirming.

additionally it thematically fits in with some of the other mods i added. (The SSVM Starbound simple Vore Mod) { may not be some of y’all’s thing but may totally be}

1 Like

That’s interesting. What is your character like? I’m interested. My character looks like this by the way.

Fat%20Model

I hope to have the ecosphere of chubster or fat bag. Some mandatory fattening traps will make players and NPCs become “real” butterballs, make NPCs near big fatties will naturally be generated as chubster, fat bag or even blob to immobile.
But first, let Nuru come to the Ark, and gradually become a loyal customer of Big fatties terramart according to your progress on the main line, and finally become immobile.

1 Like

Just an fyi, Nuru isn’t gonna be touched at all considering she’s 17.

1 Like

We also don’t know how old Koichi is, so I wouldn’t “touch” him as well. Just in case
(as he seems to be not indifferent to Nuru, I can assume they’re same age, but that’s just a theory)

1 Like

well,at least add space Big Fatties station , make a station full of Big Fatties,it have Largest kitchen in Galaxy, storage will easy to fill up by any fattening food, and provide rooms for those immobile.

With the plump and thick bodies done. There’s only one last body type to work on now and it’s the biggest hurdle yet.
bump%20alt

9 Likes

she looks lovely, we can make it all over galaxy.

I assume she got so fat that her navel is so deep, maybe that’s why she has a darkened spot on her belly.

I’ve been watching this post for a long time now, without making a account to post anything to it. I must say I love this mod a lot, it got me back into starbound, and with news of a new update coming, I am very excited! Thank you so much for all the work you have put into this mod, I can’t wait to see the next update. Only question I do have is when do you think the update will come out? obviously please don’t feel rushed to push out the update, take as long as you need

So what do you like about the mod? I’m interested to know.

I love how the pixel art works, how it fits and is really well done. The animation is also really amazing. The one thing I love the most would have to be how it can impact game play, how you can end up really feeling the weight on your character, getting stuck in holes, getting stuck in some places you could normally go, I love it. With this new update I’m sure it will be even more fun, especially with the new weight gain badge which I’ve been wanting for a long time. Before it was even planned I switched out my armor and such with the different levels of fat depending on how full I was. This mod really got me back into starbound as I said before.

2 Likes