Starbound Mod: Starpounds Big Fatties

Yes, the dropbox link is always updated.

This mod single handedly rekindled my love for Starbound. I can’t thank you enough for the amazing work you’re doing here!

1 Like

I know how you feel! Hopefully more support for modded races opens up either from this one or add-ons so it’ll be a very fat and happy universe <3

1 Like

This mod has made me play Starbound more then I normally do, and I had over 600 before using this mod, I now have 855. Thank you for this mod ad hope this finds you well ^w^

Is it just me or has dropbox hidden the download buttons?
I am told they should be in the upper right hand corner but that space is blank.

Do you have ad blockers? That might interfere. If so try whitelisting or pausing it

That is very possible. I have had my ad Blockers on so long i forget about them sometimes.

( Edit, it was the ad blocker )

1 Like

Anyone know how to use the dummy thick badge?

You have to put it in the back armor slot (not the cosmetic slot).

Is the most updated version done with badges ?

It’s still using badges. I have yet to release the update that replaces them.

It’s not working it only makes me slow. No huge rump

You have to manually equip a larger butt.
Example, equip the thick t shirt with the plump jeans and the dummy thicc badge.

This mod is really great! seeing from your twitter what is to come (that being vore capabilities) my dream serleena character can finally take shape :v

The random injection of the vore into the mod makes me laugh for some reason.
Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?

Send the twitter link pls

Will Big Fatties see support for the Everis race?

https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/everis-canine-humanoids-race-mod.5527/

I’m getting excited! Would we actually be able to eat monsters and NPCs?! Something that the PURE vore mod DOESN’T let us do?

1 Like

If someone makes it, then yes. As stated above repeatedly, no mod races besides the Avali will be supported by the base Big Fatties mod; we have to do that ourselves. =w=

I’ll try to make it compatible. After it’s done I’ll post the download link in the ModFatties thread (hope I don’t forget haha)

2 Likes