stationmaster

I found free cities pretty complicated to play through (wether this was because it was pure text or not I can’t tell you)

What would you suggest instead of these two games?

In terms of what? In harem builders with weight gain, or just weight gain games in general?

In sandbox with weight gain

It’s a good game though the last update broke a few things including the weight gain slider which has had problems since the game first came out. Hard to say what’ll get fixed and how fast given that the creator is working on a different game now.

Saints row 2 for sandbox, not really wg but fat just install gentleman of the row for it as it increases slider limits. Sims sadly would be the best sandbox games as it’s the sims, install some mods and you can get huge, other mods like MCCM, wicked whims will enable a sexual harem. If you don’t mind strategy Crusader Kings 2 (it’s free now.) has a fat mod and certain religions(not catholic ones) have harems, modding enables it to be larger. AI dungeon is a text generator story, you just need to force the AI to do as you want it to for it to have weight gain, edit the story in it and write in story mode and the AI will do as you want it, but remind it and edit with it. Other then that I’ve got nothing else really

1 Like