stationmaster

Hi there i just found a really awesome 18+ game and i thought let share him over here because some part of the game have some weight gain fetish. the fact is you buy slaves to do the sex thing. but you also set there diet and make them by the day fatter. and its really beatifull to see. below i set some info and the site where you can download it free. and maybe some credits for the designer.

What is Stationmaster?

Stationmaster is a city-building and brothel-management sim with 4X space strategy gameplay that makes you the owner and operator of your own space station. Your primary goal is to build a small-time floating brothel into a galactic empire. How you do that is left completely up to you.

11 Likes

I remember finding this game on TFGames and playing it. It seemed pretty good at first, but the content quickly delved way outside my comfort zone.

Whereas Free Cities, another slave-managing game (there’s a WG mod for it on this site), encourages you to keep your slaves healthy and happy, Stationmaster seems to actively revel in the misery it subjects the slaves to.

Let me give you an example. I’m playing the game, when suddenly I get a message about some sorority girls going on something of the space-faring equivalent of a backpacking tour. The game gives me two options: ignore them, or to “Have some fun.” Naturally, I picked the latter. Now, what does my character do? He goes on a fucking killing spree. No joke. He sneaks into their sleeping quarters and starts slitting throats left and right, leaving only a few traumatized survivors, whom he enslaves.

Look, I actually like the fantasy of fattening someone up against their will, but this was light-years beyond that. Even the slave markets are filled with the ambient sounds of women screaming in no small amount of displeasure. It’s fine if all of this is still up your alley, but I really thought that I should warn people about this. Also, considering how extreme the non-consensual content is, I doubt it’ll stay up on Patreon for long.

7 Likes

As far as i’ve played it, the weight sliders are still broken.
That was six months ago and wasnt a priority when i brought it up.

Thank you for posting this warning. Had been debating checking it out, but after reading that, I certainly don’t need to try this game. There’s dark, then there’s dark…

2 Likes

If people somehow aren’t creeped out by that, then I imagine that they will be when they see that the character models have faces dug up from the deepest gorges of the uncanny valley.

2 Likes

Hey peeps, just wanted to remind yall about this game. It had a plenty of updates and now its free version is sweet and stable again, so go and check it out. Devs really do deserve attention as they are making some high quality stuff

3 Likes

Has anyone figured out how to edit the save files for this game, im curious if it can be done.

So I’ve been playing this game, and i won a war, cant edit my station now, or buy slaves, has anyone else experienced this glitch?

I looked at the save file after reading this and found that it’s all in plain text. You can scroll down to after the section showing your base tile coords and find the “Stats” line. The first number is your money. The slave stuff looks like it wouldn’t be too hard to figure out, just ctrl+f for the slave you want and you can edit the values to whatever.

I didn’t get that bug after winning a war, but are you at negative money? If not, I’m guessing it’s due to how the menus are done in this. Sometimes the menu you can see is inactive and you have to interact with the bottom one in order to reload part of it and get it interactable again. Closing and restarting the game should work.

I am apparently in negative money (Wish their is a thing to tell you that better especially during a war)
Edit: Went to the stats section, that is where you need to edit any thing of yours to anything you want. I’m curious now if research can be done. Also how do you turn pieces of furniture around that is driving me nuts

E and Q to rotate objects. I had to resort to the “piano key slide” method of figuring out keyboard inputs for this.

3 Likes

Is there some other way I can download this, 5.2 gigabytes is quite a lot for megaupload. Maybe some kind of torrent?

There are mirrors. Take your pick.

Thanks!

OK quick trip report. That was the most janky, creepy and unpleasant game I’ve played in a while. From the whimpering and crying to the horribly outated Victoria 4 models, I have no idea why anyone would want to subscribe to that Kickstarter, It just feels half baked across the board. Links to weight gain seem tenuous at best and I don’t how a game like that needs ten gigs of memory, there’s barely anything there.

2 Likes

It’s decent, but it’s essentially an alpha so it’s not going to be working at a 100% , I had fun with it but that could just be my ego and desire for power coming into play(it’s why I binge play ck2 and cause countless wars of conquest). Noises get a bit awkward but I do like some of the plans coming up(my own penthouse seems cool.) it could also use better ui and can explain things better but it’s overall a decent experience to me

in full screen, my game is slowing down, do I need to play in windowed mode?

The game slows down regardless, you’ll need to restart every 30 minutes or so to have an acceptable framerate for a short period of time. Windowed mode or resolution shouldn’t affect it too much since it’s running into CPU bottlenecks from calculating the AI and whatnot.

The strangest thing to me is that during portions where the timer is stopped, it still seems to run calculation on each NPC because the framerate doesn’t improve at all.

the games frame rate seems to be tied some tick in the programming changing game resolution or texture detail does not effect the frame rate(assuming you pc is already fast enough)the only thing that does is amount of objects on screen and it still caps at 60fps max. playing on min detail with min windows res of 640x480 only utilizes half my cpu and a third of my gpu when fully zoomed out looking at the busiest part of the station and i only have a fps of 30. it also should be noted that no single thread or core is 100% utilized either so its not a cpu speed limitation either. what ever this tick is there is some form of sleep function or wait function preventing it from going faster. for reference at 4k resolution with settings maxed i have about 60% cpu usage and 40% gpu usage but only an fps of 15 zoomed all the way out, but if i zoom all the way in i get closer and closer to 60 as there are less and less objects. the game for me also stays the at the same responsiveness level no matter the fps.

it looks like the game won’t be optimized in version 1.2?

did you like the free cities?