Story Prompts

Ello everyone! I know it’s not necessarily gaming, but I wanna do some wg themed writing. Can people send me little prompts to write about?

2 Likes

An alternate universe where fat women are seen as trendy and fashionable, and strive to be heavier then their boyfriends and husbands.

2 Likes

Cute, I’m into it. Would the guys be fat too but the gals bigger? Or are jacked guys going around with blob gals?

1 Like

I think the guys should be skinny, that way the girls seem softer in comparison. That’s my preference though lol. I like to think of it like Yin and Yang

1 Like

A 100% female society where more fat = more prestige. However, mobility scooters are banned as to humble the elite.

1 Like

How about a feedee meeting their feeder in public for the first time. The feeder has been sending money to the feedee but now it’s time to move in together and go for immobility.

1 Like

How about making one about a VR headset that induces things that happen in the game world to your own body, like weight gain or anything for that matter. Can go in a few directions possibly.