Strange cafe game

Hello guys! this is my new small game with 7 girls in it. Each with her own dialogue line. You are the owner of a cafe and you can watch how your employees work. But you can not interact. This is a new style for me. You do not need to click at all if you setup auto with comfortable dialogue speed. Hope you will enjoy.

Also you can swith weight gain on and off at the beginning of the game.

Warning! Read this before you buy!

If you follow me, you should know, that for now I create multiple short games with some sort of game mechanics in almost standard interface. It is literally a bunch of images, that appear in different circumstances and there is almost no weight gain. All my games are stuffing games. And for me the main value is that they are different. Different models, morphs, clothes, different style of interactions. Every game is an experiment. They are as they are. Some people, such as me like such things and diversity. So if you are not into it, i ask you to understand and to forgive))

Video preview)

4 Likes

Huh. No interaction at all? Why not just make it a video at that point?

20 Likes

That’s a slideshow, not a game. It’s not even a visual novel, at least with those you get to choose responses.

9 Likes

godspeed to those who paid

9 Likes

So I bought the game as I felt like the critisim was too harsh, and while I still think that because there’s no reason just to say stuff about someone’s work without giving constructive feed back, I do feel like there is merit to what some are saying.

The game has no real ‘meat’ to it, in the sense that you don’t feel like you’re playing a game but just clicking through a story with visuals. To add onto this point, while most of the scenes aren’t bad and look good, the one where characters order food is so dark for no real reason from what I can see, and looking at them from steep downward angle doesn’t really help much unless the player is super tall or the girls are all extremely short.

Also it was a bit hard to tell what you were going for with this production, because at first it looks like it wants to play hands off, yet the player offeres to feed each girl. I think one way you could mitigate this problem as well as the lack of actual game play is to lean towwards one idea or the other.

-You could lean into the feeding aspect by having the player be hired as a waiter instead of buying the resturant, so now it is the player’s job to take care of customers and feed them. This would also give the player a way to interact with characters who aren’t as on board with feeding ealier on and you could run it where you have to build a good relationship with them and they will eventually let you feed them.

-You could lean into the hands off approach by having the game run more as a business simiulator. A good one on the site that comes to mind is Incremental Eatry. So similar to that game you could have the character buy the resturant but have to deal with the problems of staff leaving and other things you need to fix up. So would have to make sure things around the resturant are running smootly so you can make money. With that you can upgrade things like your eating area, the number of cooks, the types of food you serve and other things. The player could also talk to guest by asking them how was the meal and what did they think about the service, giving the player a way to interact with the girls in the game.

I won’t say I had a bad expirence but with how slow the gains and stuffing is, the game does get boring very quickly so adding things for the player to do in between or even while waiting for people to enter the resturant would help a lot.

All things the dev creates are finished products. They don’t add to them to my knowledge outside of bug fixes. (With the exception of one project, designed to be ongoing.)

3 Likes

The dev is more quantity over quality and their “games” are generally identical with very little being different between them so most people view them as a waste of time. Its a little harsh imo. At least they are making something, more than most

4 Likes

I’ve blocked this “dev” already, but their threads still appear – this forum style just makes their posts show up as “ignored content”. Their output is just a constant flow of zero-effort cash-grab trash and if it were up to me they’d just be banned from the community.

There, i said it.

8 Likes

It’s been a mod decision in the past to not throw out that tentacle locker dev despite their games having nothing to do with the site’s main fetishes and them not interacting with the community at all. No matter how scummy it is, at least Yuliya actually ticks those boxes with their games and site presence.

2 Likes