Street Fighter 6 mods

The last couple of weeks I’ve been really into playing the new Street Fighter. And today I decided to visit Nexus Mods, where I accidentally discovered two mods that make Chun-Li and Cammy fat. You can thank FEFEROKUN for this. Below I obviously leave links to these mods:

Additionally, I can recommend a mod on Juri from the same author. They just made her Thick, but it’s a nice addition.

Update. Found Juicy Juri mod by TightFit, if you wanted fat mod like for Chun-Li and Cammy.

3 Likes

In a separate post I want to highlight a very deep character customization. In the last 10 years, this is the first time I’ve come across a character editor where you can create a really fat character. A little later I will share in-game screenshots, but it is in your power to make a real BBW model. That is so flexible character customization. :drooling_face:

I’m surprised there haven’t been any discussions about Street Fighter 6 on the forum yet. If you have already played and were able to make the fighter of your dreams, then I would be glad to see them in this thread! :smiley:

2 Likes

As promised, I’m back with the screenshots from character customization. I decided to show on my character how thick she can be. Sorry for the quality of the images, they are taken from the Steam Deck.

1. Max Fat Character vs My Regular Character

2. My Regular Character with fully shown legs (legs are max fat)

3. My Character Normal Face VS Max Fat Face

As you can see, the customization is really good and allows you to make any dream fighter. If you have questions or want to see fat male, or my other characters, I will be happy to answer your question and try show more!

2 Likes

Hi, I picked up SF6 2 days ago. I REALLY like your body build, can you upload it and share the code so I can use your character as a base?

Here’s my character, I just looked up “2B” and edit the body manually. I’m really bad at character customization lol. Really need to improve it, maybe you can build this body type better than mine.

2 Likes

Hi! Thanks for the kind words! My character code - 3Y9XTEA4P. Have fun :slight_smile:

About doing 2B like this… I can try! If something works out, I’ll be back with an update :3

It took me an hour and a half, and I was able to make 2B of your dreams (hopefully). You can also download her through this code - HMV3AQSWH.

If there are any suggestions for improvement, I will be glad to hear later :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

FEFEROKUN published new mod and this time on Marisa.

2 Likes

All these mods are tempting me to get the game…

1 Like