Sun Haven

What do you think of Sun Haven? It’s on steam I like it and the town people keep sending my farmer food. I think this game has the potential to become a good game and it also has the potential to have a weight gain mod to be added to it.

3 Likes

Why does the concept and artstyle remind me of Stardew Valley?

it has stardew valley elements added to it? It’s really fun to play.

I can say if it is similar to Stardew (Which it looks that way) I would rather spend 9$ than 25$. On top of that there is most likely a lot better mod support on top of that.

2 Likes

I would agree Stardew Valley has a ton of mods for it already. Including weight gain mods Stardew Fatties: Various standalone mods(with more on their discord server).

It alteast doesn’t seem to be a straight Stardew Valley clone with some fantasy elements and the combat looks to be more fleshed out, but at 24 bucks for early access probably going to turn away quite a few people. I know for me personally the low cost to entry for Stardew and the quality was something that drew me to it originally.

Here is what they posted

I know people said the price was too high but that is the answer they posted.

looks like they are not going to lower the price yet the [developer] answer the question in that post.

if you see the discord they have it is full of people talking and playing the game.

I ended up trying the game out and I gotta say I do like it, it just needs to have more content added to the game to be worth that price. I would love to see mods of the game in a distant future maybe once the game is more solidified in its game development.