Super Fatty RPG: Full Version!!!

Thank you, and i can not wait for next update. I hope there more relate… sorry it just i love cute

1 Like

What do you think of the game so far?

I’ll admit I wasn’t a fan of this game at first, but after this update I’ve got to say I’m addicted! Easily one of the better games on here.

Spoiler

Also, the guide says “Be sure to keep a bottle to take back to Henriette for her to reverse-engineer. (as well as potentially trigger a secret event~) about the breast pills you find in the barn. What is that secret event, and what triggers it?”

Do you think this is the best game on here now?

Yeah, it’s definitely a candidate lol, I’ll have more to say when I’ve finished it.

On that, I’ve had one very bad bug:

I got the special scene for Henrietta again, and used the Milk machine on her. After this, though, the screen went black but the game was still running (I could still walk around and get dialog and move to different cells). I saved and reloaded but the screen was still black. My 2 hour old savegame is fine though.

There’s a bug reporting thread to post your stuff in.

The “permanent black screen” has been a reoccurring issue…if possible. Find a way to die. It will reset the screen effects. The best ways are to find your way out of the town and run around until you die of hunger or, right next to the lab is a gumball machine that causes an effect if eaten that will eventually kill you if you keep walking.

Sorry about this. I’ll take another pass at the event and see if I can fix it. It seems to be somewhat random if it does that or not.

Hey, I’ve only realized this now. I didn’t ask if you’ll give a notification for when the game is updated or not.

When I update I’ll make an edit to the initial post with the date of the update and some instructions~

Haven’t quite finished the game yet. I just wanted to stop by thank you for 2 of the events I’ve run into so far:

The BE potion lady event(can’t remember her name), and the imps turning on the Incubus in the frat house. Both of these were a complete surprise and completely blew my mind honestly.

Thank you for this amazing game, and all the little touches you’ve put into it.

2 Likes

2018-11-02%20(3)

well compete whole token and reach 90 as a cowgirl i hope there more permanent transformation after update

1 Like

Does anyone know how to get the “funnel cake” ?

SO! I went ahead and tallied up what Bonne-Buns wants:

ROUND ONE

• 1 × Bakers Dozen Do-Nuts

ROUND TWO

• 1 × The “Fatty” Patty
  • 1 × Ultra-Cheez-e Pizza

ROUND THREE

• 1 × Half-Dozen Box
  • 2 × The “Double Fatty” Patty

ROUND FOUR

• 2 × Bakers Dozen Do-Nuts
  • 1 × Large Shake

ROUND FIVE

• 2 × Ultra-Cheez-e Pizza
  • 3 × The “Double Fatty” Patty
  • 1 × “Hell Brew” Beer Keg

ROUND SIX

• 3 × The “Fatty” Patty
  • 2 × Large Shake
  • 1 × SUPREME PIZZA
  • 1 × Funnel Cake

ROUND SEVEN

• 2 × “Hell Brew” Beer Keg
  • 2 × Large Shake
  • 1 × Ultra-Cheez-e Pizza
  • 1 × Pineapple Pizza
  • 3 × Funnel Cake

ROUND EIGHT

• 2 × The “Big Jon Regular”
  • 2 × The “Big Jon” Shake
  • 3 × Bakers Dozen Do-Nuts
  • 2 × SUPREME PIZZA
  • 2 × Cotton Candy

ROUND NINE

• 5 × The “Double Fatty” Patty
  • 3 × The “Big Jon Regular”
  • 3 × “Hell Brew” Beer Keg
  • 4 × Bakers Dozen Do-Nuts
  • 2 × The “Big Jon” Shake
  • 3 × SUPREME PIZZA

So, in total, you need:

Qty Description
20 The “Double Fatty” Patty
7 Large Shake
5 The “Big Jon Regular”
4 The “Big Jon” Shake
4 The “Fatty” Patty
12 Bakers Dozen Do-Nuts
1 Half-Dozen Box
6 SUPREME PIZZA
4 Ultra-Cheez-e Pizza
1 Pineapple Pizza
6 “Hell Brew” Beer Keg
4 Funnel Cake
2 Cotton Candy
5 Likes

Take the bus (activate the bench just outside the city) to the carnival, and one of the food stands will be selling them.

1 Like

I’m so grateful you did this tbh I honest to god did not write any of it down myself lol. I may actually copy-paste this into the walkthrough later is that cool?

1 Like

I was kind of hoping you would!

Also, you need to change the word “taunt” to “taut” in a lot of places. Not sure if it’s a persistent typo or a misunderstanding, but it’s not riiiight!

Hey my sweet sugar pops, how are y’all this evenin?

Name’s Levi, and I’m one of the writers who helped contribute to this fun game impossiblesnail has made for everyone (Player Character Descriptions and Vore/Combat prose). They really outdid themselves, and I’m super elated that y’all are enjoying the content. And I’m also grateful to be included inside the game briefly (if it ain’t obvious who it is heh)

4 Likes

Unmmmmm. Who invited this nerd???

Lol. Welcome~ try not to eat anyone.

better set out some appetizers then