Super Fatty RPG: Full Version!!!

You’re supposed to use the slime X-tractor on the boss when he’s been fattened up in the hotel by the bat guy. At least from what I remember. So after giving him all of the tokens, he pretty much locks himself up in his office, so I guess you do kinda miss out on it if you “complete the main mission” I suppose.

Figures, but still a wonderful game

How you get level 99 ;-; i try all the forms ;-;

Just keep eating, I’ve found gobbling up the eventually “…small” npc’s works QUITE well, since you can go overboard(you won’t get hurt), or overstuffed, and they respawn after leaving the screen, so you can just gorge yourself on the little morsels~

You’ll find yourself at lvl 99 in no time doing that.

Oh, also!(though this should be obvious…) make sure you actually CAN reach lvl 99.

2 Likes

Thanks ;D :milk_glass::milk_glass:

The restaurant works wonders, too. It’s also just fun.

1 Like

How do you get the 12 token and who is the final boss.

I don’t there IS a final boss…

how do you get to that point i am stuck at 85 (never mind i got it just wish there was a fattybliss ending sigh)

also how do you become a slime

Really good game, silent but good game, and i really like Henriette. Would be great if she have a class of spin-off, a short game where she collect everything fron the underworld to make her drugs for her lab, being careful with what she collects or mixes to make the potions, having enormously catastrophic results.

please help i can’t roll the immobile lost cow home ;-;
what button do i push?? also this game is amazing thank you so much, what game engine was it made with? :0

Are you nevel +15? you must be at least nevel 16, afther that, when you heard her dialogue and rejecting her proposal that make you immobible, she say you if you can roll her to the farm, and then just accept.

ohh okay thank you so much!! im not level 15 but my strength is over the 45 limit, thats what confused me - thank youuu

1 Like

Really loving this game so far! Just one question. Is there any way to use the WASD keys to move your character? Not a big fan of using the arrow keys.

I have to wonder for two things. one I found the barn and the full time job sound like it turn my character in to a cow tf. is that like a one time thing (aka I can only transform once or can I get another later?) also will the player always be that blue ghost you do you get a more detailed form like the shopkeepers? thinking the one in the bar early on

You can converted into a cow at any time in the game when talking to the farmer, and that transformation is not opposed to the transformation of the wolf that you get later.

All transformations are reversible.

ok though I do hope more then Two are/will be available at some point

also any guides for the status effects?

Just a friendly reminder: The game is no longer being developed as stated in the original post.