Tales of the Gluttonous v0.1.1 - Expansion Fetish System for Tales of the Valiant

Tales of the Valiant is a D&D 5e like system created and released in the wake of the massive OGL fiasco in 2023. Created by the biggest 3rd party provider of 5e content, The Kobold Press, ToV may be more immediately recognizable by the name Project Black Flag. As one of the many backers of the project’s kickstarter, I have been tinkering with and working on an expansion fetish module to tie into its release since the project was first announced. And now with the release of Tales of the Valiant on May 10th, I present Tales of the Gluttonous! Tales of the Gluttonous is designed to cater to the wants of all manner of expansion based fetishes from weight gain and breast expansion to vore and inflation.

Damn it’s been like TWO MONTHS. I honestly didn’t expect it to take this long to push out what should have been a minor content update but life finds a way to keep you distracted. As promised though, I have added not just the sizing rules, but also a whole slew of new properties that armor can have. Plus, I ran through the posted doc again and fixed up a few issues I noticed in passing. Full change log includes:

• Specified when devoured creatures take damage from digestion in Devoured condition
  • Added the Clothing and Armor section
  • Fixed the second paragraph of Extreme Weights to be more coherent about growing to larger sizes

If you would like to keep up with future updates, set up or join campaigns, or just hang around for some erp, you can join my discord server:

1 Like