Terlium Chronicles - Keepers of the Rune Ver 0.21b

much appriciated/thanks

1 Like

is meeting the leader of the bloodmight the only thing possible right now?

There’s plenty more able to be done after meeting that leader. I was stuck in that area for a bit. I don’t remember how to to do the spoiler messages too, but if you need help, I’ve beaten the current version.

i just don’t know where to go

so there this black square and it kinda bugging me what supposed to be there?

That’s weird. I’ll boot up the game when I get back home, can you tell me what you did to get that?

Hey, I just got done playing what currently available in the game, and I gotta say, this is a great game with a lot of potential. Can’t wait for the next update!

Also I found the king sword by accident in seconds once I started because I was checking items around the house in for possible extra text. Wasn’t expecting a god sword, lol

1 Like

I saw that black square too. I don’t know why it was there or what I did to make it appear, it was kind of just, there, for no apparent reason.

just like what blacknight said i just started the game and as soon i left the house i saw the black square

I’ve found the issue - I’m just an idiot and deleted that single tile somehow, haha.

i’m guessing you have to reupload the game

It’s a simple fix, don’t need to reupload the whole thing.

Just slap that into the data folder, in the www folder.

I don’t get the puzzle, how many steps do I need to take before moving to the next. is it to the end or until I hit something. I just don’t like vague directions there’s not enough info of what the puzzle actually wants me to go

You mean the trial on top of the tower? If so, the steps are exact. South is down, east is right, west is left, north is up.

Solution, below:

If you are still having trouble, talk to the statue, then go to the panel immediately to your left, then back to the right. The path ends in front of the statue, but due to coding, you need to touch the second to last tile, first.

1 Like

man ngl while this is pretty neat and all i do wonder how on earth Weight gain or any fetish shiz for that matter is gonna appear in this game so far it seems like perfectly normal standard fantasy adventure stuff.

not that this is a bad thing per say mind you but i am saying this could easily pass for just a normal RPG adventure game.

1 Like

I’m not quite sure how to describe this, but whatever system you’re using for the battle spoils dialogue after every fight is like… Somehow lagging really badly. The EXP bar animation specifically takes a few seconds to actually activate, and on an actual level up it seems to hang for even longer.

Aside from that, I’m not sure where the Bloodmight guy is sending me, after I speak to him, because no other events spawned on the world map after speaking with him. Is there supposed to be a Sealark base somewhere? Because I’m not being allowed onto the bridge headed East, or the cave to the Northwest.

Go downstairs to the basement of the bloodmight base and talk to the prisoners, but first talk to the guy at the huge table to get a piece of fish.

1 Like

I mean, did you pick up the blue seed?

Okay so I really enjoyed this so far, the game feels good, I like the art style (lots of massive titty though lmao), and the game generally feels good to play. My only concerns

1. Petty but, will there be more fetish content in it? Right now it’s kinda sparing
  2. The combat can be kinda difficult, but then easy as soon as you buy even one new piece of armor/weapon. This is of course excluding the fact that THE FOX SPIRIT BOSS WITH THE ILLUSIONS IS MIND NUMBINGLY FRUSTRATING
  3. It’s incredibly difficult to run away from most encounters, basically anything stronger than the bats and scorpo’s on the plains, even at the end of the demo.
  4. I wish there was some more explanation on the runes. I found myself super unsure what the Rune bar thing was and was hoping I’d get a tutorial, and then suddenly when trying to fight that damn fox spirit for the 5th time I realized I can equip the rune of might. Problem is I’d been relying heavily on Colette’s broken spells so give and take I guess.
  5. Flurry is really weak unless you have rune of might AND charge up the attack
  6. Are prayer’s supposed to be so slow? I get that they’re kind of free because it’s not MP, but they already heal pretty much the same or less than a spell, so why do they always seem to go at the end of the turn?
  7. The encounter rate is unbelievable sometimes. Especially in later maps. Combine this with the difficulty in running away from most fights and you can get really annoyed either fighting EVERY enemy, or getting chipped for half your health every fight while you try to run.
  8. This is really specific but, the volcano just needs changed. It’s hard to figure out where to go, and then the game asks you to walk on lava, constantly draining your health, and for some reason enemies can SPAWN ON THE LAVA. Thematically I get it, lava bubble spawns on lava. But every 10 steps or so if you haven’t fought an enemy yet you’ve gotta check to make sure you aren’t literally at 1 HP again and then spam healing before a lava bat attacks.
  9. Minor thing but, sometimes its easy to skip too quick through leveling up, I found myself struggling in early dungeons… because I didn’t know Colette had a healing spell. Also, the healing seeds are genuinely useless (like 5 or 10 HP??) and better off just selling them to rush a new weapon at the store.
2 Likes

honestly I feel that the game proceed really smothly, after a bit of farm in the first cave I have simply obliterate every enemy who dared to cross me, the illusion fox boss included, I had an ice AoE spell on the healer and it was enought, well yes, I had to equip the rune and… do you noticed the special rune attack? they are pretty broken.
about the spawn rate, yes the shinobi maybe spawn a bit too often but if you didn’t flee too much in the other battle you only need one physical attack and one spell to kill them both.
I hope you don’t think I want to be toxic, this isn’t the intention but I enjoy a bit of challenge and most of the bad situation you found yourself in it’s because you didn’t know a game mechanic, like the healing spell or the fact that the runes are equip
I feel the same about the fetish content tought

2 Likes