The BIG Royal Rivalry WG Visual Novel!

will do will do hopefully it will be out soon im excited

1 Like

Wishing you all a merry Christmas!! :heart: Hope you’ve been good to your favorite fatties this year, Santa Nora’s checking her list :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

22 Likes

Oh no Padoru has infected here too

1 Like

Oh, right. There was a Patreon post about this. It’s delayed. The issue is not for me to say but it is very justified if you ask me

3 Likes

love the art and game reveals, I’m so excited to see this game when it ready, gl as well your doing great so far, also this is chall but weight gaming website version lol’

1 Like

Since the last status update post, I have been hard at work on the game and have made huge strides!

But about 2 weeks ago I came down with a really bad sickness, maybe ‘the’ virus. I spent at least a week bed-ridden with fever and chills. :mask: I’ve since mostly recovered and have returned to work in the studio. I am thankful to be ahead on my art with comic pages and such so the patreon has not been impacted. [Although, I am now playing catch up to get ahead again and build that buffer that lets me focus in on the game’s development.]

With that said, unfortunately I am not able to meet the intended timeline I had set to have an initial playable demo release for January. While I do try my utmost to be a professional operation, at the end of the day I am only human I have now been humbled into learning :pensive:

Work continues on the game of-course and I hope to have Version 0.1, aptly named “The First Taste” in your hands soon!

Thank you for your understanding and continued support :heart::heart::heart:

Sorry guys, should have copied over to here too!

25 Likes

Hope you feel better bro. Good luck on the project!

1 Like

Yep im sold, I saw your art before and didn’t know there was a game in development
And since good art is a key aspect for me, this is definitely going to be a great game

1 Like

true i dont know why i was flagged this is getting sus something going on the creator doesnt want say or what all i was just wondering if the date moved hopefully the creator feel well

1 Like

@gamerca Thank yooou :heart::heart::heart:

@hahequ You’re too sweet!! Well I do promise lots of cute art, thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Pro_Master Hello Pro, I had no issue with you asking if the date got moved as I hadn’t mentioned the delay, sorry about the flagging - I’m not involved in moderation :thinking:

1 Like

its fine no problem i will let you do your stuff get to work on works take time i know if you need any idea or suggestion just come and ask me on discord

1 Like

I’m wishing you a very happy Valentine’s Day! :heart::heart::heart:

Everybody has their own preferences, but me? Mine, well… I like them… BIG.

Enjoy this teaser from Version 0.1 “The First Taste”, coming soon~ (I’m working hard :sweat_smile:)

Thank you again for the continued support :heart: https://www.patreon.com/yummysinpie

31 Likes

Hello, I understand that it’s not quite on time, but I want to ask about the translation of the game into other languages.
Will the translation of the game be on the release version or will the current releases also have it?

Note: I volunteered to translate the game into another language.

I’m very much looking forward to this game being completed, while I haven’t actually read the comic aside from a couple stuffing pages I saw on twitter (which were really nice I must say) I do really like the look of this so far, the characters look great, the art looks super cute, and overall it seems pretty high quality, keep it up!

5 Likes

You would have had your answer simply from scrolling up 3 entire messages :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Deiv_Belonogov Hi Deiv, sorry for the super late response. Yes, I feel translating would need to come after the English releases just so the story is ‘golden’ before you would spend any of your time. I’d hate to ever invalidate any translating work with a last minute edit.

@WideWomanWorshiper Hello Wide, thank you so much for the kind words!! Definitely feel free to check out the comic too though, it isn’t the sort of thing that can spoil the visual novel. I have this running laugh I have when I realize the amount of time that has passed in 140 something pages of comic feels like a less than a week of real days’ events. The story breadth the comic can cover compared to what’s going on in the visual novel is a super small percent :joy:

Hey!! I just wanted to write a mini-update. I’m still working hard on the game behind the scenes to get a good first polished and meaty demo for you. So sorry for the delays there :pensive: But it’s absolutely going to be worth it!!!

Also, I had an interview that just got released today if you ever wanted to listen to a weird weight gain podcast interview :joy: Check it out if you have some time to kill :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: YummySinpie talks Plump Princesses! - Meet the Artist - YouTube

Please enjoy a little teaser game image of Luna giving her mistress a hand and the first look at Kate’s base sprite! I’m sure you are missing Kate right now in the comic :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

27 Likes

I definitely didn’t expect to get a reply from you, so thanks for noticing my existence I guess, I’ll probably check out the comic at some point, usually with these weekly comics I want to wait until they’re finished before I start reading.

Also, Kate looks pretty hot.

3 Likes

So I’m hoping this question is not against the rules about updates, are you waiting to finish your comic that this game is based on first before you release a demo or even just the full VN? or are you just been busy making the game and the comic before any demo are released?

I have been enjoying your comic so far and I am excited to see what you do with it as a VN

1 Like

@WideWomanWorshiper Of-course I’ll notice you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Awww I understand about not wanting to read per-page weekly, no worries!! Come back and read the whole thing… in a while, it’s got a lot to go :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :heart:

@GrimRyu Hello Grim, no the VN isn’t waiting on the comic or anything. They have a different structure, detail depth, story paths etc. So in that same regard, the comic is no spoilers really!! Early on there is a decision in the VN that will basically throw the whole story off course and make it hardly recognizable from the comic :eyes: Glad to hear you’re excitedly waiting!! I’m working hard at it and hoping to have a demo for you to play soon :heart:

12 Likes

If this VN is going to be as good as the comic, then this VN is going to be good

2 Likes