The BIG Royal Rivalry WG Visual Novel!

Oh damn, this looks really good, I’ve seen it on deviantart awhile back and now I’ve checked back on it and it looks sick! good luck!

2 Likes

I’m not sure if i’m pushing my luck with the rules here but what kind of content can we expect in the first update?

(If this is against guidelines feel free to delete this comment!)

1 Like

I can just tell you if you want, it’ll have a demo to the interactive feeding scenes and all that stuff, not sure what else it will have but yummy said to me that it will have more and get the demo will take a bit longer too release, idk the new release though sadly but hopefully it’s soon… Oh and it will have the intro to the story of course lol

3 Likes

I’m just wondering how much the game will cost or will it be free ? What languages will be there ? I hope there will be a Russian language. If he 's not there , I won 't be offended . I say in advance I used a translator to write this and there are probably mistakes because of this.

1 Like

Nah you did pretty good, but hopefully there is translations I’m in English so I think I’m fine but I would feel bad for others if they couldn’t read the series lol

This looks amazing!! I haven’t started the comic yet (I intend to when more is released), and I am really looking forward to this visual novel!! Great job, I’m really excited!

Jesus I had to search it up I couldn’t find it, this game needs to be given a demo soon lol, I hope my man is still here lol

4 Likes

This looks really good.
Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

2 Likes