The Burnt v1.1 - Post Gain Jam release with a new ending!

So I just found this game, gave it a try, and like it a lot, but can’t figure out the secret ending. I think I know what to do to get it, but when I try interacting with the things akin to the one behind the hearth, it doesn’t let me do anything to them.

Edit: I figured out where to go. And indeed, while this wasn’t technically a “happy” ending to the game, it most definitely is the best of all 6. GG.

can someone tell me what the 6th ending is about?

3 Likes

You have to gather all of the orbs around the map, then find various flowers around the map and use the energy on them, until you fill them up and use the rest of the energy on the last (and largest) flower.

1 Like

Ok, just replayed the game to ensure this is all correct, here is a full guide on the 6th ending:

Use one energy each to activate all five flowers on the map, the locations and order are:

1. A black flower outside of the starting area.

2. A green flower behind the bar.

3. A red flower beside a boulder by the barn.

4. A pink flower underneath a staircase by the sheep.

5. A large white flower outside of the salt ring, facing the burnt.

After the last flower is activated, the ground to your right should start glowing orange. Step into that area, and look at the burnt, you should see an energy hexagon appear. Use all of the remaining available energy on it and the subsequent hexagons until you trigger the final sequence.

(Sorry for saying it was the large flower that you had to use all the energy on, it’s been a while since I’ve played this.)

2 Likes