The currently unnamed stuffing rpg

maybe for the blueberry, have the character changed into a goblin like the others?

this wont work on my PC if you need the specs of my pc just ask

Are you saying the game will not play at all or are you saying the fixes for the latest bugs are not working.
If the former there are 3 things I can think it would be
1.) You do not have rpg maker and therefore do not have the rtp (Run Time Package) file installed. This is solved by going to RPG makers website and downloading the file below.

2.) Your anti-virus is blocking the game. I had this happen a couple times with games my friends made. What you do is turn off your antivirus for the time you need to install the game then turn it back on after the install and your game should run fine
3.) You do not have administrator privileges on the game Simply right click and select “Run as Administrator”

I suspect it is 1 but 2 and 3 are also possibilities.

If it is the bugs I cannot really speak intelligently to the why, since this is not my game.

I’ve had a few other people tell me this too. I don’t know if they ever solved their problems, but all the solutions I could find are posted somewhere in this thread. The one with the dll download seems to work the best for most people. Post your specs anyway though. Maybe someone smarter than me can help figure this out.

Are you saying the game will not play at all or are you saying the fixes for the latest bugs are not working.
If the former there are 3 things I can think it would be
1.) You do not have rpg maker and therefore do not have the rtp (Run Time Package) file installed. This is solved by going to RPG makers website and downloading the file below.

2.) Your anti-virus is blocking the game. I had this happen a couple times with games my friends made. What you do is turn off your antivirus for the time you need to install the game then turn it back on after the install and your game should run fine
3.) You do not have administrator privileges on the game Simply right click and select “Run as Administrator”

I suspect it is 1 but 2 and 3 are also possibilities.

If it is the bugs I cannot really speak intelligently to the why, since this is not my game.[/quote]

MV shouldn’t need an rtp like the older versions do, but I’m not 100% positive about this. If it does I couldn’t find one to link to.

operating system:windows 10 Home
GPU:GeForce GTX 950
CPU:intel(R) Core™ i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM (7.94 GB usable)
resolution:1920x1080 60Hz
driver version: 364.51

I think I’m going to hold off a bit from making any new scenes until the next build so Stuffer has less to change about, I mean the last one I did with a buggy version, This way its a bit easier to bring the scenes or altered scenes into the newer versions. No worries though I’m still making sprite edits and writing out how I want the custom scene/s to go, so I’m not dead just waiting is all. 8)

You could try running the game though the html rather than the exe.
Other option
Download the trial version of MV and see if the game will execute.

@MrStuffer
To my knowledge are correct that it should not need it since all the basic files are included in install files,

[quote=“sumo64, post:85, topic:721”]operating system:windows 10 Home
GPU:GeForce GTX 950
CPU:intel(R) Core™ i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM (7.94 GB usable)
resolution:1920x1080 60Hz
driver version: 364.51[/quote]

Ok your specs look good so try updating your graphics driver if you haven’t already, and try downloading this https://cristianadam.eu/assets/grim-fandango/mesa_10_5_5_opengl32_pgo.zip. Put it in the root folders for the game. What happens if you try starting the game? Just a blank white screen or nothing at all? Any error code?

There’s probably a way to edit parts of the game while I’m working on them without causing problems, but I never really got around to figuring it out. I’ll try it sometime.

Man, I’m loving this! There’s a lot more polish in the most recent update than there was initially, it seems like the project is going in a really good direction.

Without spoiling too much, I got my character into the cart and have 3 party members now- I’m guessing that’s the end of the new quests?

[quote=“jerkajerk, post:89, topic:721”]Man, I’m loving this! There’s a lot more polish in the most recent update than there was initially, it seems like the project is going in a really good direction.

Without spoiling too much, I got my character into the cart and have 3 party members now- I’m guessing that’s the end of the new quests?[/quote]

Yep that’s all for now. Next part is actually almost done, but it needs some more sprucing up before it’s ready to be sent out. I would have been done a long time ago, but I"m going on about 3 weeks of work with only a day or 2 off total.

Awesome! glad to hear the next update is almost done, can’t wait man

“Almost” is a pretty relative term though. If I don’t get time to work then the next update could take weeks to come out. I have a bit of time today so I’ll see how much I can get done.

[quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:90, topic:721”][quote=“jerkajerk, post:89, topic:721”]Man, I’m loving this! There’s a lot more polish in the most recent update than there was initially, it seems like the project is going in a really good direction.

Without spoiling too much, I got my character into the cart and have 3 party members now- I’m guessing that’s the end of the new quests?[/quote]

Yep that’s all for now. Next part is actually almost done, but it needs some more sprucing up before it’s ready to be sent out. I would have been done a long time ago, but I"m going on about 3 weeks of work with only a day or 2 off total.[/quote]

Shit man, I know the feeling. If you want any proofreading done, lemme know.

My only qualm is I’m gay, and this game is clearly more straight/lesbian oriented.

I’m sure the typos and bugs will be worked out in due time :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Lazy Fatboy, post:94, topic:721”]My only qualm is I’m gay, and this game is clearly more straight/lesbian oriented.

I’m sure the typos and bugs will be worked out in due time :P[/quote]

If someone ever decided to make genderswapped sprites I’d be willing to host them here for for anyone that wanted to change the characters to men, but I myself probably won’t make any as it’s not something I’m into and that means I probably wouldn’t be able to do a good job.

So I have a bit of time now. I’m aiming to have the update out either tomorrow or the next day, but I’m going to have to leave out the bad ends because I wont have any time in the next week or so to work on them, and I would rather not make everyone wait any longer than they already have.

Personally another week or so is no big deal, seriously … well at least to me I’m sure we can wait a bit longer dude no rush, So no worries ;D

Personally another week or so is no big deal, seriously … well at least to me I’m sure we can wait a bit longer dude no rush, So no worries ;D[/quote]

Agreed! I’m totally fine with waiting a little longer myself as well

I wasn’t able to finish everything today anyway. Hopefully I have more time to work on this next week than I have had this week and last week.