The currently unnamed stuffing rpg

I’ve got to agree with PeachClamNine, I think the faces look great as it is and honestly a lot of times attempting to make the faces fat ends up looking pretty odd. I know Kip has mentioned before that she pretty much just leaves faces the same as it ends up coming out better.

The faces look weird on the fat bodies in my opinion, but I’m not going to waste to much time trying to fix them right now. Ill show everyone what I have when it’s done, and see if anyone has advice for me then.

Anything happen in the past three weeks? Or have you been busy with work. Thought I’d ask just to check.

I was able to work on 3 different days. I’m working on the weight gain sprites right now, but I’m not far along. It’s likely I’ll release a supplementary update to hold everyone over, but I’m sure the lack of content would upset people more than it would help, as almost all the work I’ve gotten done is technical with no fun parts to play.

well its good to hear you’ve gotten time to work on it and hopefully some time to relax too

Had time to work today. I’m almost 100% positive I have the new weight system working. The more a character weighs the higher her hp (I might have to change this to defense), and the lower her agility. Different foods will increase their weight by different levels. Antacids will lower their weight by 1 stage, and antacid max with reset it to skinny. Once a character is glutted if she continues to eat, or is force fed she’ll take damage based on how fattening the food is, but her max hp will permanently increase by 1.

This new system saves me a lot of headaches with inns and revives, as your weight wont reset every time you cure knockout. While also making it possible to create weight loss attacks and spells, but it isn’t perfect, and inns wont fully heal you when you have the weight hp bonuses hence the reason I may change it to defense. Anyway let me know what you guys think, or if you have any questions.

maybe both defences, since fat would help absorb some of the magic

Sounds like you’ve got some stuff behind you, finally! Good luck finalizing the system.

That sounds really awesome, glad to hear this new system takes a bit of a load of your back

so hows it going still busy i take it but wondering what you’ve been working on lately

I resprited and resized all of the beginning town, except for two people, and added a small story scene for the farm girl behind the vegetable crates.

I resprited and resized all of the beginning town, except for two people, and added a small story scene for the farm girl behind the vegetable crates.[/quote]

Sounds fun! Good luck with keeping it going.

i did like her and the girl you can give cupcakes too.

I’m working on her right now. I might end up removing a cupcake or two, but I’m working on a repeatable scene that should more than make up for that.

I’m working on her right now. I might end up removing a cupcake or two, but I’m working on a repeatable scene that should more than make up for that.[/quote]
that makes me very happy to hear that

Meant to ask since I was curious, did you ever do any more work on Lotta’s bad end, or fix Fress’ bad end?

No unfortunately I have not, and wont before the next update. My update list goes something like this. “The core update + the Pellet town update” “The Decadandia update”, which will contain Lotta’s bad end, and the “the Sugarpeaks update” which will contain Fress’. After that I’ll go back to the keystone arch of the main story and repeat this process.

No unfortunately I have not, and wont before the next update. My update list goes something like this. “The core update + the Pellet town update” “The Decadandia update”, which will contain Lotta’s bad end, and the “the Sugarpeaks update” which will contain Fress’. After that I’ll go back to the keystone arch of the main story and repeat this process.[/quote]
Can’t wait ;D

Because everyone has waited so long, and because I had some time today to take inventory of what I have, I thought this would be a good time to let everyone know what I have done and what currently needs done before the next release.

What I’ve done:

Starting area has been slightly updated to look better and have more interactive

Weight system has been vastly improved

Sprite templates have been updated and mostly organized to decrease future workload

Most npc and character sprites have been updated

Added new npcs

New sidequests have been added

Temporary fast travel system has been made unlockable by sidequest after defeating Mastiphigia

New items have been added

The option to turn on mature content at the beginning of a new game

Minigame spriting and coding mostly complete

What’s left to finish:

Standard belly centric sprites for Fress and Adipe

2 stages of the weight gain template and general improvements to the templates overall

Weight gain sprites for applicable npcs and characters

Sideveiw battle sprites (possible future update)

Spriting for the following npcs. The old man, the cupcake girl, Lana, the cake golem, and 2 new npcs

Working out bugs with current minigames, and animating scenes that follow them

Improvements to combat and removal of obsolete items

Animating the Phage badend when losing to the cake golem

Some of these are higher priority than others, but overall I feel like what I have finished is higher quality than previous updates. Most sprites are animated and there are far more things to do aside from rushing through the main story now.

[quote=“Mr stuffer rpg maker pers, post:179, topic:721”]Because everyone has waited so long, and because I had some time today to take inventory of what I have, I thought this would be a good time to let everyone know what I have done and what currently needs done before the next release.

What I’ve done:

Starting area has been slightly updated to look better and have more interactive

Weight system has been vastly improved

Sprite templates have been updated and mostly organized to decrease future workload

Most npc and character sprites have been updated

Added new npcs

New sidequests have been added

Temporary fast travel system has been made unlockable by sidequest after defeating Mastiphigia

New items have been added

The option to turn on mature content at the beginning of a new game

Minigame spriting and coding mostly complete

What’s left to finish:

Standard belly centric sprites for Fress and Adipe

2 stages of the weight gain template and general improvements to the templates overall

Weight gain sprites for applicable npcs and characters

Sideveiw battle sprites (possible future update)

Spriting for the following npcs. The old man, the cupcake girl, Lana, the cake golem, and 2 new npcs

Working out bugs with current minigames, and animating scenes that follow them

Improvements to combat and removal of obsolete items

Animating the Phage badend when losing to the cake golem

Some of these are higher priority than others, but overall I feel like what I have finished is higher quality than previous updates. Most sprites are animated and there are far more things to do aside from rushing through the main story now.[/quote]
Great work. I’m excited for the next update!