The Goblin's Curse. (CANCELED CUZ IM A IDIOT)

Canceled.
Because of my stupidity, I lost all the god damn files.

Not to mention the backups for the textures were all on my deviant which got deactivated (Long Story) so rip

G.
Fuckin’.
G.

Gee’s Terrible Visual Novel That Will Most Likely Never Be Done.

Alright, so wussup, my name’s Gee and ive been working on a short Visual Novel that is extremely bad, but uhh, here’s the gist of it.

TERRIBLE AND STUPID REASON BEHIND THE PROJECT
Okay so first, lemme address why I’m making this game in the first place.
A while back on my Deviant Art, I said I was gonna be making a short ass visual novel, but I never got to making it. But after a few months, ya boy was struck with that writer’s passion, so I began working on it again. Keep in mind, this project won’t be anything special, just a short little thing I made to show that I can actually get shit done.

TERRIBLE PLOT
Now that we got the “Why” out of the way, lets get to explaining plot.
The story revolves around a girl named Tobi, a goblin and expert thief who has set her sights on stealing an artifact from a old and tattered temple. But little does she know the punishment that awaits her.
Stupid I know, but hey, its a fetish game so you all already know there’s gonna be that kinky stuff lmao.

Thanks for giving this Topic a Read, it means a lot to me!

UPDATE 6/28/2019
Finally got some stuff done for this, removed the Idea tag cuz I just need to code, write and program the game lmao, most of the assets are done, and two out of three CGs are done, working on the bad ending CG.

11 Likes

It sounds interesting

1 Like

Thanks lol, Glad you find it interesting

1 Like

UPDATE 6/28/2019
Finally got some stuff done for this, removed the Idea tag cuz I just need to code, write and program the game lmao, most of the assets are done, and two out of three CGs are done, working on the bad ending CG.

2 Likes

That’s good can’t wait see this in action

1 Like

Me as well! Good luck on the project!

1 Like

I love this~ Hope you finish this story, the girl is adorable!

1 Like

Fancy seeing you here haha

1 Like