The Grandmaster of Gluttony [Next Game Announced]

Sorry for asking but what ai art program you use? I want to know.

Definitely interested, would love to try testing it if you need an extra set of eyes.

1 Like

Absolutely down to act as a tester for this when the time comes, things are looking fantastic from the preview alone.

1 Like

Would 100% love to play test it.

1 Like

How could you do this to me Jupiter. I loved what you had done with grandmaster and now that you have announced this upcoming game, I have been given the brain rot. Itā€™s not fair

1 Like

Lol, sorry about that. At the very least, the wait shouldnā€™t be too long.

I use a local build of Stable Diffusion. After Fataclysm releases, I think Iā€™m going to spend some time putting together a guide for how to actually produce results similar to what Iā€™ve made for the game.

1 Like

Fataclysm looks great, happy to playtest if needed

1 Like

who must i compete with in a galactic war to be a playtester for this bc my god its epic

1 Like

Would love to be able to playtest for your new game, loved Grandmaster of Gluttony a lot

1 Like

Iā€™d love to playtest Fataclysm art looks beatiful and gameplay seems to be very versatile. Love the concept of WG rouglite but the most noticeable was a Tower of gluttony and i think it was flawed in gameplay part because it was mostly ā€œhit, pray to dodge attack, healā€ but fataclysm looks much more interesting with characters abilities. Would be very exited when this project will come out.

2 Likes

Alright, I donā€™t wanna spam this thread too much with stuff that isnā€™t actually related to Grandmaster, but Iā€™ve got some new things to share. Discussion about Fataclysm should be moving towards a new thread/the itch page in the near future, so I hopefully shouldnā€™t be posting on this project page for much longer.

Playtesting should ideally be starting either tomorrow or the day after, assuming everything is ready by then. The copy Iā€™ll be distributing will be missing a couple of small features from the official release, but I didnā€™t want to hold up the playtest because a few minor things werenā€™t quite done yet.

For those of you waiting patiently for when that day comes, though, hereā€™s another screenshot from the game:

This is the aftermath of the ā€œbad endingā€ for when the party loses to a normal enemy in the first area. I wonā€™t spoil what happens in it, but you could probably make some assumptions based on the dialogue. Following a bad ending, the player is returned to their base of operations, the Cathedral. They can then spend their hard earned meta currencies on permanent upgrades for party members, like increasing their highest weight stage before they get immobilized. After that, theyā€™re free to look at the gallery, customize their charactersā€™ abilities, or set out into the Expanse once again.

And one last thing - Iā€™ve been helping out @Kazian with learning AI-generated stuff for a while now, and he just created a project page for his game, ā€œWaistlandsā€. You can go check it out here:

13 Likes

The playtest has begun! Follow the instructions on this thread if you want to sign up:

I canā€™t guarantee thisā€™ll be open for super long so make sure to send in a request if you want to get your hands on the playtester version of the game!

2 Likes