The hoses and tanks mod (inspired by Just another bite)

sorry, but i need help. whenever i open the game with all three mods installed (pehkui, cpm and this one) it immediately crashes. same for if i open the game with each individually. are there any extra dependencies i should know about? also i already confirmed that both of the dependencies were the versions for forge.

It’s working on my end, both with the base mods and the other mods I’ve installed on my end. Seeing as they are all crashing individually, by any chance are you not using a Forge 1.20.1 launcher?

And could the spawning locations of the new item(s) that can’t be crafted be posted? Wouldn’t mind finding them naturally, but I’ve had worlds where certain biomes would not spawn for several thousands of blocks in the past, so knowing where they spawn would be helpful.

Is Future a game, or what?

Oh, I think it’s for Minecraft, but the thread title could use that information.

im a little confused on how this works

im using the correct launcher, at least i think i am (it says 1.20.1 -forge- 47.2.0)

Currently running on Forge 47.2.20, but I tested it using 47.2.0 as well. Pehkui version I used is 3.7.12 and Customizable Player Models version is v0.6.14b for both tests. I was able to open up a new world with both tests.

Just to make sure, but does the game crash when trying to open the game itself or when you try to load a world? Might be worth try reading the crash report if possible to see if you have an Exit Code 0 crash, since there should be a couple of articles/guides online on how to fix that common issue. Only other issue I can think of is that you don’t have the correct/up-to-date version of Java installed.

when opening the game itself. also just tested it with the exact same versions of the mods, crashed upon opening the game, says exit code 1

Which is it really? In a previous comment you said it was for Fabric. You should edit the main post to include the correct one.

If you are using Minecraft launcher try deleting all your minecraft files and starting the game (Which should redownload all your files

Are there any recommended models, or are we scrounging the JAB thread?
Also it might be worth linking the required mods’ Curseforge pages in the OP, rather than requiring us to google them.

You can create your own with a value layer of “oversat” and if your intrested i made some models awhile ago MC CPM Just another bite models - Google Drive
you can put any skin over them

About the blimp fruit, is their a way to grow it Outside of just staying near natural spawns

Could we get a step-by-step tutorial on how exactly to use this?

I will no longer be updating this Mod i will not answer any questions…

well that’s an interesting turn of events

That’s unfortunate, was excited to see how the mod would further develop. Good luck with any future endeavors that you may have, and thanks for the fun mod.

how do i play this again? is it on single player cuz it crashes or on multy player cuz it says its for 1.20.2