The hoses and tanks mod (inspired by Just another bite)

Hello, Future player. I’ve come and left my mark on this mod creator to inspire them to create more incredible work in the field. After collaborating with them, I have requested they continue to develop to their hearts content, but without my guidance. Hopefully my efforts in this field will inspire a greater tomorrow. In this upgrade, I’ve taught the creator to add Pehkui support to their mod. To account for the many diverse and varied models with all their different sizes, this feature uses per-player variables.

Once you set a variable, it is permanently locked in for that world, much like a gamerule, except each player can have their own custom maximum hitbox scale. The command is as featured:

/hitbox <height/width/eyeheight> <number between 1 and 99.99>

I personally not setting any of your maximum scales above 10x your normal scale. Now- to keep in mind: This feature is not admin-locked. All players capable of being inflated are capable of changing their scale, and they do not need permission to do so.

Regardless, I hope all players enjoy this addition, amongst other fine-tuning and tweaks. Regardless, I bid you adieu, and hope you enjoy the future prospects from this developer.

-N H Made for forge 1.20.1 requires pehkui and customplayermodels
Hoses and tanks mod 1.20,1.zip (707.1 KB)

Official server address 169.150.134.78:25565 (requires this mod pehkui and CPM)

10 Likes

Nice!

Question, why does the air compressor apply levitate? The helium tanks makes sense but why regular air? Is it because coding buoyancy is actually difficult? I will admit, coding in any code language for that matter is a pain in the butt.

No coding the bouyancy isnt diffcult i thought that air=Buoyancy I also have a server running this mod and a few others if you are interested

Howdy! I am happy that you like my mod! I have actually been working on a MAJOR update for mine, including enchantments, Mob reworks, and more!!! >;3

Im not going to lie i was kind of anxious if you saw this but its good to see that your okay with it and im very exited for your update :slight_smile:

Nice to see a non-popping version of JAB around. I assume it uses the same dependencies as that mod or does this one not have the same requirements? I can’t get the mod to work properly so I assume I either missed a dependency or am goofing up the install.

this shouldn’t have any dependences other then Forge CPM and pehkui

Definitely watching this thread. Lewd Minecraft mods that aren’t running on some ancient version of Minecraft have always been interesting to me, and I’ll never say no to belly.

EDIT: also, can we get a bit more info than just a download? Do we need any prerequisites? JAB? Optifine? That one custom model mod?

Im sorry i forgot to mention that it needs custom player models thank you for that

I also plan to do that!

Believe me, you’re not the only one who was anxious, seeing as I’ve been worried that someone’s gonna beat me to the punch of making a good hah!! Seriously though, nice work!

1 Like

Been playing with this mod for a bit, its quite fun figuring out how to use it for exploring. If there are any plans to update the mod in the future, can’t wait to see how it develops.

And just to make sure I installed it correctly, but the mod only uses 2 or 3 frames of the “oversat” layer, is that right? This is my first time modding with Fabric since I primarily use play with Forge when modding Minecraft.

Yeah Updates are planned when i can come up with some ideas (open to suggestions) and yeah only supposed to be 2 to 3 frames i havent quite figured out how to slowly use the oversat.

Unfortunately, can’t really think of any suggestions aside from an item or inflation method that gives an inflated player control of their vertical movement instead of just levitating upwards. It could use items obtained from the Nether, the End, or similar mid/late game challenges since an item like that can be rather beneficial for exploration.

And thanks for the clarification about the animation, was worried that I messed up the Fabric installations.

Neat mod, but Microsoft ruined my Minecraft account during all the account migration shenanigans. Annoyingly, they DID migrate it, but it somehow un-migrated afterward and then they closed the migration window so now I pirate Minecraft.
Issue is, CPM only works if you play online, so CPM, JAB and this mod are all broken for me.

EDIT: also forgot to mention I spent several days with those goobers in the Microsoft support chat over this back during and after the migration window and all I got in response was a lot of broken English and several emails stating that I’m out of luck.
Haven’t cared enough to re-buy Minecraft since then.

EDIT2: found a better launcher, I think it’s working now.

EDIT3: Nevermind, CPM loads properly now, but wont actually switch skins at all since CPM is explicitly designed to not work offline whatsoever, something about protecting against players running around as a single pixel or something. Really dumb that there isn’t some way to use it offline. I aint giving Microsoft $30 for Minecraft twice, no way, not after screwing me over.

1 Like

having some issues with the models. When I download and extract the model, it shows a folder isntead of a file and I can’t select it.

Have you looked In the folder? it should be in there

NEW UPDATE!!! (changelog)
+added bouyancy system
+added lava Straw
+added Deflation tool
+added inflation system
-removed Air bloated helium bloated water bloated buoyancypos and bouyacnyneg effects
-Changed Balloon fruit to blimp fruit

2 Likes

Whenever I try to launch the game with this mod installed, it gives me an error every time. I tried launching it with only the dependencies and it worked smoothly. Something in the mod itself is causing the issue and I do not know what.

A mod crashed on startup!
net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FormattedException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not execute entrypoint stage 'preLaunch' due to errors, provided by 'cpm'!
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FormattedException.ofLocalized(FormattedException.java:63)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.Knot.init(Knot.java:162)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.Knot.launch(Knot.java:68)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClient.main(KnotClient.java:23)
	at org.prismlauncher.launcher.impl.StandardLauncher.launch(StandardLauncher.java:87)
	at org.prismlauncher.EntryPoint.listen(EntryPoint.java:130)
	at org.prismlauncher.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:70)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not execute entrypoint stage 'preLaunch' due to errors, provided by 'cpm'!
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FabricLoaderImpl.lambda$invokeEntrypoints$2(FabricLoaderImpl.java:388)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.util.ExceptionUtil.gatherExceptions(ExceptionUtil.java:33)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FabricLoaderImpl.invokeEntrypoints(FabricLoaderImpl.java:386)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.Knot.init(Knot.java:160)
	... 5 more
Caused by: net.fabricmc.loader.api.EntrypointException: Exception while loading entries for entrypoint 'preLaunch' provided by 'cpm'
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.entrypoint.EntrypointContainerImpl.getEntrypoint(EntrypointContainerImpl.java:56)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.FabricLoaderImpl.invokeEntrypoints(FabricLoaderImpl.java:384)
	... 6 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Mixin transformation of com.tom.cpm.LoadCompatMixins failed
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassDelegate.getPostMixinClassByteArray(KnotClassDelegate.java:427)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassDelegate.tryLoadClass(KnotClassDelegate.java:323)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassDelegate.loadClass(KnotClassDelegate.java:218)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassLoader.loadClass(KnotClassLoader.java:119)
	at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:520)
	at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
	at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:467)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.util.DefaultLanguageAdapter.create(DefaultLanguageAdapter.java:50)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.entrypoint.EntrypointStorage$NewEntry.getOrCreate(EntrypointStorage.java:117)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.entrypoint.EntrypointContainerImpl.getEntrypoint(EntrypointContainerImpl.java:53)
	... 7 more
Caused by: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.throwables.MixinApplyError: Mixin [whf.mixins.json:WhfModRepairItemRecipeMixin from mod whf] from phase [DEFAULT] in config [whf.mixins.json] FAILED during PREPARE
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.handleMixinError(MixinProcessor.java:638)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.handleMixinPrepareError(MixinProcessor.java:585)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.prepareConfigs(MixinProcessor.java:543)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.select(MixinProcessor.java:462)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.checkSelect(MixinProcessor.java:438)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.applyMixins(MixinProcessor.java:290)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClass(MixinTransformer.java:234)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinTransformer.transformClassBytes(MixinTransformer.java:202)
	at net.fabricmc.loader.impl.launch.knot.KnotClassDelegate.getPostMixinClassByteArray(KnotClassDelegate.java:422)
	... 16 more
Caused by: org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.throwables.InvalidMixinException: The specified mixin 'net.mcreator.waterhosefabric.mixins.WhfModRepairItemRecipeMixin' was not found
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinInfo.<init>(MixinInfo.java:865)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinConfig.prepareMixins(MixinConfig.java:852)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinConfig.prepare(MixinConfig.java:777)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinProcessor.prepareConfigs(MixinProcessor.java:540)
	... 22 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: The specified mixin 'net.mcreator.waterhosefabric.mixins.WhfModRepairItemRecipeMixin' was not found
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinInfo.loadMixinClass(MixinInfo.java:1314)
	at org.spongepowered.asm.mixin.transformer.MixinInfo.<init>(MixinInfo.java:858)
	... 25 more

It is a Forge mod not for fabric that should help