The implant (belly stuffing and bloating game project)

Hello, guys!

My patrons chose another way. I’ll be making a big game for the next year or years. I’ll be making big world with the tech idea as a basis. I would not tell you more because I think everything through during creating visuals, but I have core idea. Hope you will like it)
You can support this project and me on Patreon.

Or Boosty

Or Telegram

If you see me for the first time, take look at my previous games to see how i make them:

11 Likes

You will have much better chances of getting support if you show off what you’re making first and foremost. If you don’t have anything to show, wait until you do.

4 Likes

Oh, thank you very much for your advice. I have my previous games to show, i will attach the link to my itch.io, it is a good idea

I will upload here some renders, but mostly I will do it in my Patreon, of course.

you should 100% share some stuff here, cause if the previews are behind a paywall then who would support it if noone knows how the game looks like

10 Likes

Do you have any content for this game currently on your Patreon? Because if not, this seems much more like an ad for your Patreon than an ad for this game.

3 Likes

You are right, of course)

I’m currently rendering my usual test renders of how the weight and bloating goes. And I will make small animations of these sequences. Also there would be polls and other things that usually may follow the development.

This is the main menu scene

5 Likes

Traveling

1 Like

1 Like

Just updated the game for patrons. Added some start story, not full thought and location and Kris in now turning on her chair when you click “Talk” in menu

2 Likes

Next update is uploading)

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Plz make ur games free cuz its not fair if you do reaaly short games for paid

1 Like

even short games take quite a lot of work and effort.
So asking for free stuff is a disservice to the authors time.

3 Likes

How are we supposed to know what the game looks like if its behind a paywall?

I think we’re getting beyond the scope of this thread.
But while im all for informed consumerism, there is no good way of ascertaining these kinds of things for games or even movies (and other types or products and services that elicit feelings rather than have tangible qualities).
For this creator in particular, their games are pretty similar, so you can try a game with a more tolerable price point to see if you like the general design. (though full of work is my personal favorite)