The Pokemon Village [Text Adventure WG game] (lp: finished)

I’m not sure if I understood correctly, but there are no human elements in this game

This is looking really good so far! Wouldn’t mind testing it out for you if you still need those

can’t wait for the release, btw would a character creator at the start of the game be possible, we could choose a pokemon species and maybe alter some colors and stuff like that

I’m thinking about adding “inspect yourself” option so there will be more detail about your character, but it’s a rough sketch.

1 Like

well would changing the finer details such as coloration and other notable features be a possibility?

Yup! I’m focusing on story now, but I’ll add that to my suggestions list.
Also, if you’d like, you can share any of your ideas here: Chill Lounge

K, thanks for taking the time to respond

1 Like

It would be pretty cool to see some aquatic pokemon like Relicanth. I know buizel is already on the list but its technically mammal, not a fish.

Kinda difficult due to the whole “not being able to breathe outside water” thing.

video game logic dude

2 Likes

That’s true to some degree; However there are some places entire based around water so theoretically you can have aquatic pokemon be able to visit only specific places and vice versa for and land base pokemon.

or like I said, video game logic

Do I have to join the discord to play?

Nah, just download the file and open it in your browser.

1 Like

Since the past year, I got myself into writing much more, meaning that I’m planning to either rewrite TPV or make a “sequel” and include more simple mechanics such as customized descriptions or more stats. For now, I would like to know what kinda universe peeps want the characters to be in the upcoming game. If you’re interested, throw in your vote!

5 Likes

The entire poll is so evenly split it’s almost demanding a mixed game (not including the fact that mixed is also winning).

1 Like

Is it just me or is there no link to any file besides the FAQ? I’ve scrolled through everything I could find and can’t find anything to actually play

That’s odd… No clue how it disappeared. I’ll add it back in a sec