The Queendom of Corpula: A Weight Gain Visual Novel v0.5.1

Looking great! I wonder if her weight will affect the amount of water spilling out of pool :wink:. I must say that i wonder what will come next and when will it come? Need to wait patiently :blush:

nice hopefully it goes well

Hey! What do you use to make your characters? Is there a specific app?

Daz Studio is what is used to create 3D scenes and renders. There are a lot of models, addons, and purchasable bits to daz. You can take base models and customize them to an extent this can be done further with addons, hairstyles, accessories, outfits, and some people use outside software like photoshop or blender to tweak scenes.

2 Likes

Is there specific addons to help me fatten my actors up? I can’t really get the type of results that this game has.

i. https://www.daz3d.com/shape-shift-for-genesis-8-female-s

ii. Genesis 8 Female Body Morphs | Daz 3D

iii. Body Diversity Morphs for Genesis 8 Female(s) | Daz 3D

For most of the characters, I start by dialing up one of the body diversity morphs (iii) for weight stage 2. For weight stage 3, I sort of expand/exaggerate what I like from the body diversity morph with shape shift (i). From weight stages 4 and onward, I’m dialing up the heavy female body morph incrementally (ii) and fine tuning each body part with more shape shift (i). And that’s it!

The Sonsy 3rd party morph add ons were recently recommended to me as well. They are also fantastic. They make for a really nice big shape out of the box:

10 Likes

I tried posing, morphing and making these 3d arts

Its is both infuriating and time consuming. Hell, i even forgot to save the stuff i made.

1 Like

It is tedious, that’s for sure. I find the worst part (and I’m sure most who use Daz will agree) is posing the figures. If they didn’t have the premade pose add ons that I use, I wouldn’t be making this art lol.

For my characters, the first two weight stages are not too difficult to pose. At those lower weights, the pose add ons work extremely well. You can just click which pose you want and it looks amazing. That all goes out the window when my characters get to their more chunky weight stage 3.

At that point, almost every pose requires an extensive amount of fine adjustments to avoid clipping (as the pre-defined poses simply aren’t designed for big characters). And it only gets more challenging from there.

From my characters’ weight stage 4 and up, when I start to dial up the “heavy” body shape, there’s a lot of poses that just don’t look good with a big body. Daz doesn’t know how to shape all those extra pounds, especially bellies, so a lot of poses start to stretch body parts and make things look unappealing. There’s some higher weight scenes in the existing release that I plan to remake at some point because I feel I didn’t do a very good job of minimizing the belly stretching.

Sorry, I don’t mean to whine! Just ruminating on why it takes a while to create this kind of art.

6 Likes

Posing can be extremely time consuming but the part I struggle to comprehend is lighting, daz’s iray renderer only can render when there is enough light but it almost never feels like there is. I wish there was an easy way to add like 4 suns to every scene at the push of a button, but default lighting solutions like the automatic headlamp turn out very ugly renders (the best I’ve managed though.)

1 Like

Its ok, i will never whine about how long this project would be finished, god knows how pissed off i was just to rotate a bloody joint

2 Likes

I probably oversimplify lighting. I use a 3 point lighting setup for all of my indoor scenes. The outdoor scenes typically come with their own light source and iray settings so I usually just use those default settings.

I think my indoor scenes are a little more forgiving with lighting because I use warm temperature lights to achieve a torch/candlelight feeling in line with the setting. I’ve found the cooler light temperatures harsher and harder to work with.

1 Like

When you say outdoor scenes come with their own lighting that means you’ve bought a premade scene? I’ve been trying to create my own custom scene and failing a lot.

Can you name any prebuilt scenes you’ve used as examples? I’ve found it tough to tell on the store which scenes come with lights and which items are just like scene templates without lights or whatnot.

1 Like

Yes. So one outdoor prebuilt scene I use is Al Sharqia Courtyard. That’s where the girls do their weigh-ins. Another one is Gothic Courtyard which is where we first meet Genevieve as of the most recent update. And finally there’s Moroccan Courtyard Place which is the infamous castle pool.

All of those scenes come with pre-defined lighting.

4 Likes

Detective test

A woman had attended her mother’s funeral, out of nowhere, a man came and comforted her, they talked for a while and she thinks he is the perfect man for her. After he left, she realised that she knows nothing about him at all.

She started searching for him but her effort was fruitless. A few days later she killed her sister…

Why?

To enact another funeral for a family member closely related to her, hoping that he may come to attend it.

1 Like

Okay so trying to make my own scene from scratch contained VERY few polygons props backgrounds objects etc whatever compared to a prebuilt like you’ve suggested… so new problem…

If my cpu is pegging 80-90% usage does that mean my vram was too low for the complexity of the scene? This never came up before. Because my scenes in the past were like just one or two objects plus the figure not 1348103981013801.

I think iray should run almost entirely on an nvidia gpu without throttling the cpu, unless vram is too low? then it software renders on the cpu? which I should avoid?

edit: I’m deleting everything behind the camera in geometry editor lasso tool, 100,000 polygons to delete, taking me EONS, this can’t be how people edit scenes for lower vram :stuck_out_tongue:

edit2: I wasn’t out of vram I had both cpu and gpu checked in the advanced settings. unchecking cpu is a step I needed to take apparently. I’m at 3.2gb out of 4gb vram though with half the scene deleted and one figure though of course, but yeah, I also had cpu rendering turned on for unknown reasons (that’s a default option.) 50% gpu utilization and 10% cpu is what sounds right, it was doing like 20% gpu 90% cpu until I changed that advanced renderer option to uncheckmark the cpu. My gpu is terrible though, so my results are bad as well, I’ve been trying to buy a new one, but I refuse to pay above msrp, and for the past 2years solid they’ve all been above msrp!?! :frowning:

Daz is SHIT at memory management. What GPU do you have?

I have 8GB (RTX 2080 super) and probably 80% of my scenes drop to the CPU as I don’t have enough VRAM.

Haven’t tested yet, but god knows what the requirements for G9 will be seeing as they’re higher textures/poly count.

2 Likes

The man was Death/Grim Reaper?
(Although not sure why you put the riddle here of all places)

1 Like

Correct

Would you like another mystery?

I was high tbh, high and bored

I legit thought this was insta or messanger