The Queendom of Corpula: A Weight Gain Visual Novel v0.4

The red dress isn’t bad per se, but it’s a little simple. Maybe it could have buttons and give the arms individual sleeves. Also the bright red isn’t too kind on the eyes.

1 Like

Glad to see this return! It was an enjoyable experience, one i hope to see grow into a full fledged game in time! Hope things are better for you now!

5 Likes

I’m so happy you are back!! You VN is awesome to play through. I hope you can find a new site to host it.

2 Likes

A new outfit for someone! But who could it be? Is it someone we’ve met already? Or is a new character entirely? Speculation welcome!

19 Likes

Maybe the sorceress?? Or maybe the princess’ sister?

I know! Her name is mysterychar1!
Sorry, that was a dumb joke.
I think she’s got a bit too much hip/not enough belly to be Genevieve. She really THICC-ened around the waist.
Maybe those fungus bulb-looking things have something to do with it. Maybe an alchemist or cook? That dress does have a bit of a Maerwynn look to it, but she kept her hair down. That could obviously change, but her figure still doesn’t quite match. I think it’s a new surprise character.

1 Like

If I have to make a guess I’d say she’s the huntress… possibly after she has sampled a few of her catches… but just to do some quality control for the princess, of course!

3 Likes

I’m trying to plan the major plot points of the VN, and I’m coming up with a final character count of 7. The problem is, as I’ve worked on more characters, I’ve run out of body shapes! I’m not sure if it’s super obvious, but I tried to go for a unique body shape for each character. So far, we have:

1. Annora = more even proportions w/ hanging belly
2. Genevieve = Belly
3. Maerwynn = Boobs
4. ??? = Butt/hips
5. ??? = hourglass/thighs, similar to Annora but remains more ‘toned’ at her larger sizes
6. ??? = double belly (hopefully. From my experience so far it seems like double belly might be kind of difficult to execute in DAZ)
7. ??? = I don’t know!

Any ideas for a unique shape I could try to do on this last character?

8 Likes

Well, while it seems like Annora and Genevieve could both be a bit of the “apple” body type, but maybe you could go for a more “pure” apple? So most gain is situated in the belly and boobs, with very little (proportionally) in the lower half?

Another option is playing with how the fat sits. Some people seem to have body fat that’s much more inclined to droop, while others seem to defy gravity a bit and be sort of “fluffy”. So maybe you could have a body type similar Annora but with more of a protruding belly instead of a hanging one?

1 Like

Mayhaps one who is evenly distributed, one who is smooth and toned, and one who has rolls everywhere?

A slimmer character who wants to gain weight but no matter how much she eats she can never gain weight and becomes jealous of everyone else despite being able to outeat them

1 Like

For the last, perhaps a hips/butt focused once again, but with a good bit of belly. But she has breast envy fierce as her breasts almost never go up in size.

I know I don’t mind if every character doesn’t have a “unique”shape with your renders and writing no characters yet have not felt remotely the same. And even if some characters share similar body type gains they are going to be different enough.

3 Likes

well with magic not off the table there’s always short stack

2 Likes

honestly bro you shouldn’t over shoot on diversity in the content, sometimes less is best

1 Like

Is it possible to reupload the old version? I never got to download it.

@vrazz indicated they were going to post the game again only when the new version is done and they have figured out which platform they want to use to host it.

1 Like

Double belly can be done easily in blender but with higher difficulty in DAZ itself. (I realize this is a late comment lol)

Don’t stress too hard about getting it all perfect, DAZ is not super great at doing size diversity.

Also if you ever need advice, not that I think you do, you can always shoot me a dm, I’m happy to share what knowledge I have even if that’s just good asset packs to buy

3 Likes

Any useful fat girl related asset packs come out in the past year or so? (You posted a bunch of suggestions for me in other threads roughly a year ago, so the old classic I already grabbed.)

I haven’t really been keeping up with daz asset pack releases for the past year, because well, I realized they just release way to much stuff every day to even be able to keep up reading on.

Not really but I also have no idea what you have. It’s also easier for me to give more suggestions to people when I know exactly what they are trying to create. For example if your goal is to just make DAZ images in general I’d recommend not using DAZ at all and instead using VAM. Way easier to use and from what I understand there’s zero rendering time since everything is already rendered in engine so you just screen cap it.

Plus its physics engine treats the belly as basically its own thing which is fucking amazing.