The Queendom of Corpula: A Weight Gain Visual Novel v0.4

“so logically if she weigh’s as much as a duck, she’s therefore made of wood and thus… a witch!”
thank you for reminding me about that scene in holy grail

2 Likes

That was well done tigger. I thought the same thing! :joy:

Here’s a preview of Annora’s new weight stage 3 which I mentioned in a previous reply. This new stage will fall between her current stage 2 (when she discovers Emacian food) and her current stage 3 (when she bursts her skirt).

I’ve also come to a decision regarding which platform to use for sharing this VN. I’ve decided that there’s no better place than here on Weight Gaming to host Queendom of Corpula. Since the VN is going to remain free, and since this community has been so positive and constructive, hosting here seems like the obvious choice. Moreover, this forum is just off the beaten path enough to avoid getting too large of an audience (like I was starting to encounter on DA).

27 Likes

Great decision! Its good to hear that you feel more comfortable and decided to keep the project free. I must agree that forum is the best place to post game. I will patiently wait fore next update.

4 Likes

Very happy to hear that the project will be posted here and very good job on the Annora’s new weight stage. Did you already decided how many weight stage you will introduce for every characters and what will be the maximum weight that every character will reach?

1 Like

The 7 major characters will have 6 weight stages each. Depending on how stage 6 (the highest stage) looks, it’s possible I’ll go bigger than that. It’s a little difficult for those of us who use Daz because the bigger we make the models, the worse they tend to look. Since Daz models are designed for more shall I say “conventional” tastes (rail-thin and curveless), you really start to push the models past their intended limits the bigger you go. With that said, I was messing around with an Annora weight stage 7 today, and I thought she looked pretty good after I got the sliders dialed in. There’s also a narrative component too- it might not make sense for Annora to have a 7th weight stage depending on how the story plays out.

10 Likes

Could be like an ending credit/ prolouge image?

Welcome @Azerty8945 but I’m afraid it’s against the rules of the forum to ask a dev for an update. You can review the FAQ here.

I’m not asking for an update I’m asking for news of the game not necessarily an update I’ve never played the game I just wanted to know if we can download it here or elsewhere and if the development is progressing?

That is asking for an update.

@vrazz’s plan

It will be posted here when the update is ready. And any other version is not posted anywhere at the moment.

6 Likes

I will give a little update since it has been almost 2 months. Progress is still being made, but I’ve slowed down recently due to some IRL stuff. Turns out a release that incorporates a new major character into the beginning of the game AND progresses Genevieve/Maerwynn’s story is a BIG undertaking (pun intended).

At this point, it’s looking like I will narrow the scope of the next update to focus on the new character/expanding on existing story only. I think this will make Annora’s lower weight stages feel more meaningful and less like a sprint to the weight stages that I personally enjoy the most :wink:. Don’t worry though- the reckoning of Gen and Maer’s waistlines is inevitable.

I may do a reveal of the new character on here before the next release if that’s something people would be interested in. Or if people would prefer me to continue the aura of mystery until release time, I can certainly do that too. Opinions welcome!

21 Likes

I would be interessed to see the new character. =)

2 Likes

Sorry if I misunderstood and thank you for answering.

2 Likes

I personally always welcome seeing something in game with no spoilers. But showing the character off here with a blur spoiler post would probably be the best for people interested.

3 Likes

Glad to hear that progress is being made,take your time :smiley:. I wouldn’t mind little slip of future update it always builds hype especially in such good game as yours :wink:.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind seeing a hint of what’s to come.

Character Reveal:

You’ve seen glimpses of her here and there the past few months, but now it’s time for a formal introduction. Meet Brenna, the royal cook!

She’s a sweet, happy-go-lucky woman with whose passionate about her job as a chef. You’ll probably notice that she’s a little on the chubbier side, especialy when compared to the other ladies of the castle. After all, it’s tough to stay skinny when you’re tasting every dish to make sure it’s just right for the royal family!

Corpula’s victory over Emacia has given Brenna access to more ingredients than ever before. Whereas before she was stuck trying to make the same old dishes taste a little different every day, the new spices and seasonings allow Brenna’s creativity to run wild. The catch is, royal servants are limited to a strict amount of rations every day, even in Brenna’s position. Brenna ends up a little dissatisfied with her daily rations because both her creativity and her appetite are stifled. As a result, she comes up with a devious plan to sequester more rations for her own personal use. Do you go along with her plan? Your decision will have major implications for the story :slight_smile:

22 Likes

It’s time for the awaited return of Queendom of Corpula with v0.4!

PC: 797.79 MB file on MEGA

Mac: 783.18 MB file on MEGA

I reduced the scope of my original plan for this update to include only new content in the early game. That’s not to say this is a small update- there’s a whole new character (Brenna) with x2 weight stages PLUS extra weight stage 2 content for Annora. All the content from 0.3 is still in this version, but it’s worth noting the transition into Annora’s wt4 (old wt3) probably won’t make sense narratively at this point. I hope you enjoy the new version!

21 Likes

Awesome been looking forward to this. It’s good to see an update.

2 Likes

Looking forward to playing through

2 Likes