The Queen's Ambition v1.4

Liking the game so far but I do want to complain about the fallen angel boss. Its defence is a huge jump up from the other enemies in area 2, when out of mana and items all the classes do 0 other than the warrior who the angel can out heal the damage. I ended up in a game loop trying to get myself killed so I could move on to other characters.

Thanks for the feedback! Enemy balance was something I wasn’t too sure on. I’ll be sure to nerf the stats a bunch to reflect it. (I think the way the plugin levels up enemies, it’s probably gone up too high)

1 Like

Looks like the final image for Liliana is still a .png. I would say the grind was a bit much if I’m honest. If you could tone the level requirements down it would feel much better! Fun game though regardless.

The cleric’s Purify spell doesn’t work in combat. Every time I use it nothing happens and it just goes to the next character’s turn.

And when I used it out of combat I had to cast it TWICE to get rid of poison. Something weird’s going on, I think poison debuffs are getting layered on top of eachother or something.

Purity has only a chance of working, so that’s why you are experiencing this. There’s a reason why the description says that it will work “some of the time.” The upgraded Purity 2 will clear all debuffs with no random chance.

A later update might change this.

Yeah, I’m gonna cull back A bunch of enemy stats to make it easier.
Didn’t realise the enemy levels plugins warped their stats so much, so I need to reduce their base stats considerably to make it more normalised.

It works “only some of the time”, but I’m changing it to be 100% and make purify 2 restore hp as well as cure status ailments. Not bugged, just poor choices by me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The idea works but I feel like this game is to slow because the enemies HP are to high and the attacks are to weak.

I just updated the game :smiley: and nerfed pretty much ALL the enemies significantly.
So you should have a much better time of it.

Wouldn’t be a NickSav game without 3 patches after every upload…I’m joking but you really do seem to just be a magnet for every glitch that RPGmaker is capable of

2 Likes

OH well then I have to play the new update sorry about that.

If I just kept things simple I wouldn’t have this issue.

But……

I’m confused is there actually anything weight gain or just plain fat related to this game? The tags say so but that’s literally all I’ve seen.

Not a whole lot. Mostly that liliana’s body will grow based on the fragments she has.
So sorta yes, sorta no.

Honestly, I could remove that aspect and the game wouldn’t change at all really.

Not sure if this is due to me carrying a save from 1.1 through to 1.3, but the two plants at the staircase after the second boss seemed to have turned invisible. I can still get through the hole on the left side of the stairs, but that’s only because I remember the hole being there from the previous version.

No that’s intentional. All 3 of the plants were meant to disappear. I just forgot to do it to 2 of them…

Well, they’re just invisible, not removed. I run into them and can’t go down the stairs except for the one that was removed.

Ohhh. Damn it. They must still be set to “same as” rather than below.

As long as you can progress further that’s what matters.

I think it’s level 16, but on the first level with the demons, ghosts, zombies, and whatnot, one of the little demon sprites is walking along on top of the wall towards the top of the level. This has happened two out of the two times I have come to to this level.

It is still possible to fight that mob if I get above them and interact with it, so it’s a minor annoyance at best if trying to maximize the mobs killed for XP and loot, and handy if avoiding fights, but thought it worth mentioning.

1 Like

Oh that’s odd.
I’ll have a look why he’s decided he think he can walk his own path.

so after i beat the floor 15 boss i can’t progress.
the walls that block the way just turned invisible