The raining day

So here’s the idea.

A normal platformer game where you play as (for now) a kobold, as the title says, its raining. A princess ordered to call (the character you control) you over to figure out what is happening and why it has been raining for years without stopping and since there’s no other kobolds to use as they have important things to do, you’re sent to solve the problem.

So for the game, of course its the platformer.

story, already mentioned above unless something changes.

content, most of the tags in this post say what it will contain but some of the content will either be gameplay based (interacting or using objects) or gameover screens (which are drawn by me)

gameplay time, depends on how you want to progress as there will be the: go here and get this and then return to then continue, basically a back and forward.

npc, most of them will tell you important lore and others will give you tips

gameplay content, 5 guardians (bosses) that after defeated will give you: loot, more lore, key items, objects that you can use to reach places that you couldnt before.

That’s mostly of the idea i have, do tell me if maybe i should change anything or add anything

8 Likes

concepts:
weather becomes more and more variable as guardians are beaten, going in order
start: nothing but pouring rain, makes climbing impossible without special gear
1 guardian beaten: rain can become just raining
2 guardians beaten: rain can become a light drizzle or even let up
and so on

inflations:

water increases weight, allowing for special fighting styles using your new weight and the water within as a spray to slow

air increases mobility, but only vertically, could be interlinked with vore to allow for special arts live a creating a vaccum

vore: you would need to meet with fairies to increase bodily elasticity allowing for larger sizes, allowing you to eat enemies, could eat special enemies to gain their special abilities (ex. you can spew flames after eating a flame-breating enemy,) but some enemies could also be bad to eat (ex. eating a water-breathing enemy causes you to swell with water)

Stuffing: causes a lot more weight, allowing one to sink faster, special arts allow one to fight similarly to being stuffed with water, but some special moves can only be used underwater, water cannot supply these moves to make stuffing viable

if you wanna bounce any ideas off each other, let me know

3 Likes

I love the idea of the game so far! I do wish you keep the player being a kobold, There is not a lot of wg games that involve kobolds.

so the idea of beating the guardians (bosses) is that when you start the game its just a light rain.

As you defeat the guardians the rain starts to get worse.

As for the suggested stuff, lets say that said kobold (player) is almost like taking luigi from luigi’s mansion, kind of scared but brave at the same time.

as for the other things, inflation could be related to a certain npc found in certain parts which inflates the player to allow it to get to a high place

water could be a minigame in between the said parts where you step on a pressure plate and the player looks up to gasp in surprise but a lot of water fills it to the brim and you starts a sequence of the player rolling off of edges

like i said most of the tags mentioned arent always gameplay based, so for vore its just part of a gameover screen against a guardian which you have to trick into stuffing itself beyond mobility.

as for the kobold (player) getting stuffed might be a shop that appears as a checkpoint where you can heal and eat and if you exceed yourself on eating, you starts getting fat and slower. The shops might always be before a boss encounter and next to hidden parts.

2 Likes

The sprite of the player would look like this (not finished yet)

export202306212219110190

4 Likes

Walking

A little look into the walking animation at the moment

1 Like

hey, is a nice idea you have, and i love it so much, keep up the good work!

I might have disappeared for long but im back and announcing that the game will take a slight change in sprites and story line

While i did day i was going to make a kobold as the main player, i though it would be better if i made something a little more realistic (with more movement than just a kobold moving its legs, eyes and tail)

It would still include the stuff i said to include but i will try to find a way to implement all of them (mostly because my programming skills are not that advanced and i only know the basic)

These are some sprites:
falling_wolf
jumping_wolf
Idle_wolf
walkingL_wolf
walkingR_wolf

its hard to make a 2.5D platformer game so i decided to go with 2D for the player sprite not the other ones, maybe enemies too… (probably)

In a roundabout way, this kind of sounds like upgrades you’d get after beating bosses in a metroidvania game. Just, instead of the upgrade affecting only you, it affects the entire world, potentially changing enemy positions or behavior.

Sounds like something that could be experimented with, even outside a fetish context!

The game has passed from an idea to development

2 Likes

Nice! Can’t wait to see what you have in store.

yeah, its doing mostly good

• Made new sprites for health
    Dying
    Injured
    Healthy

• Player, they change with health state.
    falling_wolf
    jumping_wolf
    walkingR_wolf
    walkingL_wolf
    Idle_wolf
    Damaged_S

• Injured
    Falling_C
    Jumping_C
    WalkingR_C
    WalkingL_C
    Idle_C