The Sims 3 Vector mod add-on Gro Virus

Hello, I wanted to ask if anybody has the Gro virus add-on to the nraas vector mod for the Sims 3 availible. What this mod did was introduce a disease that would spread across the city, infecting and fattening every sim. After formatting my pc i lost my mods and wanted to redownload the Gro mod on loverslab. Unfortunately the link there is dead and I can’t find the mod anywhere. If anybody has the Gro Virus mod, I would be grateful!

5 Likes

Never heard of it, but it does sound cool. I always thought the fat sims in s3 were better than the ones in s4

Sounds interesting…

The mod is back up on LL, had to make an account to see it but it is there.

1 Like

Yes, after logging in I was able to download it. Thank you! :smile:

think you’re looking for a custom variant of Vector.

https://www.nraas.net/community/Vector

1 Like

Can someone provide a link to this mod? I can’t for the life of me seem to find it on LL

Here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/17264-sims-3-gro-mod/

You must first install The vector mod as it is The base, gro mod is The add-on

2 Likes

Holy ! I’ve never even heard of this mod! I haven’t played Sim3 for a few years, but I’ve always dreamed of some sort of forced weight gain in the game. I think it’ll soo be time for me to dust off my old copy of the game!

Probably a dead thread, but I have a alpha version of a sims 4 weight gain virus mod pretty much ready to go

2 Likes

I am interested in the sims 4 mod. I was wondering if somebody was working on it. Good to hear :slight_smile:

If you want to help test it out, feel free: TheSimFatteners mods

2 Likes

The link to the gro mod DL is dead and the internet archive has the page but not the download. Can anyone reupload?

Hi, I’ve reuploaded it on MEGA. here’s the link:

1 Like

Even though I’ve never played The Sims 4 before (probably gonna have to wait until the final version that compiles EVERY expansion pack, DLC, etc. into the base game like with past The Sims titles), my favorite part of The Sims 3 (outside of mods like this one) regard the Create-a-Sim mode (I actually remember playing a physical copy of the base version of The Sims 3 on a different laptop). I always found making a fat Sim and repeatedly toggling the Slob trait on and off to be very amusing.