The Sultans Harem šŸ•Œ - V0.3 on Patreon / V0.2 on itch for FREE

@Markava123JD @jcc309

Thank you, TheLustLord just always does top-notch quality.

@nervki

ThatĀ“s also my favorite content :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey guys,

sorry, I didnā€™t post something earlier but I visited a friend for a couple of days, but donā€™t you worry everything is still on track development-wise.

But first of all: here, have another little preview:

I thought the booby lovers among you might appreciate it.

Anyways I will go right back at it and keep you updated on everything.

Live

28 Likes

Can you plz make a macos version

3 Likes

@poresovoyal

Will definitely offer a Mac Version as well when I release the game

2 Likes

Heyho,

really did a lot of work on the game lately so please excuse my little absence from posting hereā€¦

But now have some character art TheLustLord did for one of the main characters:

25 Likes

Does this have branching paths or a way you can focus on a specific girl or is it a mostly linear story with small decisions?

1 Like

are you make the game for free?

1 Like

@nervki

It will be all up to the player on which girl to interact with and what to do during the game.

@Summonerswar_Com2us

Free versions are definitely something I am thinking about but I am not sure yet when theyĀ“ll be availableā€¦

5 Likes

hey live sorry if i interupted your post my old patreon gotten pirated plus hacked sorry if you havent heard from me for an while

Oh, that sounds rough man, hope everything is okay nowā€¦

1 Like

Heyho guys,

sorry for my little absence, but I had some irl problems recently.

This has the consequence that I couldnā€™t release the game in March as originally intended - but I will release it this month.

But now to some lighter topics:

Another character will be available in the game. This has been planned for a little while already I just didnā€™t announce it for some reasonā€¦

She will start pretty hefty already and her general purpose is to give you guys an indicator of where the future weight stages will eventually lead to - her role in the actual game will be minimal though (unless you guys do really enjoy her, I will rework it in coming updatesā€¦).

Here you have a little preview:

some of you may recognize her from a previous post ^^

But anyways I just wanted to keep you guys updated.

But thatĀ“s all for now,

Live

33 Likes

Wow, this is great work! I am looking forward to this!!!

3 Likes

Hey,

just wanted to give you guys a little heads-up.

Made some good progress the last couple of days, and will hopefully continue at that pace.

But firstly, here is another little preview of one scene:

Some more content in the next days)

Until then,

Live

27 Likes

Oh gosh, this is gonna be one of the top renpy games out there. These images are top tier. I can only imagine what the full game will contain.

3 Likes

one thing i wish the game could have is some random encounters with random citizens, who will then praise me randomly for all the great work i have done for the sultanate

4 Likes

@Chadley

Thanks man, I hope to live up to your expectations :smile:

@KuarterBound

I like this idea, and might implement something like this in the second version.

5 Likes

Not me digging through past posts to try and figure out who that teaser image belongs toā€¦

This game is looking so good!!! Between your writing/direction and lustlordā€™s art, this is looking seriously incredible. Even the setting alone really sets this apart from other wg games, being a sultan with your own personal gaining harem is such a fantastic idea I honestly donā€™t know how no one came up with it sooner!

Iā€™m very curious as to what the kingdom system and upgrades for the harem and kingdom might entail.

2 Likes

You give us this image and expect us to not want more of her? Im totally sold already

7 Likes

@Spillz

Thank you!

@hahequ

Thats generally what teaser images are for :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Heyho,

just wanted to post some more character art for you guys:

Will post an update on development soon,

Live

25 Likes