The Sultans Harem šŸ•Œ - V0.4 on Patreon / V0.2 on itch for FREE

Fatima looks fantastic. Canā€™t wait to see what you have in store for her!

4 Likes

Thanks for the news on the update, it all sounds great. One thing I would like to suggest is to limit the number of new characters for now, and maybe progress some of the current ones a bit more (In general, obviously not this specific update)

Keep up the great work

4 Likes

Thanks again for the update, the conquering feature sounds fun, looking forward to Fatmia as well.

3 Likes

Oh how did I miss this? Thank you so much for answering my question @livegoeson4 I really appreciate it. So Iā€™ll just have to start from scratch with a new save ā€“ no problem. thanks again!

2 Likes

Hey guys,

just wanted to let you know that I released V0.4 on my Patreon if you want to check it out.

The update adds:

• 3 new stages for Arya

• Fatima joins the harem

• 3 new stages for Fatima

• the conquering map feature (prototype)

• a new side character

• 3 stages for said side character

• Some events that happen in between stages

• In total 430+ new renders and sprites

This is the biggest update as of yet.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Until then,

Live

21 Likes

I can not stress the fact that I have checked this page nearly every day since v0.3 came out and after a 15hr shift this is just the thing I needed to come home to

4 Likes

There are lots of great new additions to the visual and story side of things. The new weight stages and scenes for the girls are great. Arya has been my favorite since the beginning and seeing her start to get truly huge is very rewarding. Adding more minor appearances in between other activities makes the palace feel more alive, I appreciate that and would love to see more of it. The new side character seems interesting. Itā€™s good to see the bones of your conquering mechanic finally introduced.

And in one way, I appreciate knowing when weā€™ve studied as much as possible so we donā€™t think there are more new laws to be passed. On the other hand, later in the game I find myself looking for ways to waste time and get to sleep when a new day is what I really need. Previously, reading in your chambers was the most convenient way to spend actions. I would suggest making it possible to sleep with actions still remaining, otherwise we have to do something like walk around town repeatedly, or do throneroom problems that may not present beneficial options.

There are a couple of bugs. One is new to me, that the throneroom problem where you may conscript soldiers to your army says it takes 5 gold from you, but it actually takes 10. The other is still there from the last update and itā€™s potentially game-breaking. I found that so long as I had a single cupcake from the bakery in my inventory the game believed I also had a muffin. This means an exploit exists where one could buy a single cupcake for 5 gold and then feed muffins infinitely to the harem.

Lastly are some hopes for the next update. Personally, I would trade new weight stages and major scenes entirely for changes/additions to things like these:

Throne room problems have remained the same for a long time and are very repetitive. This activity would be benefitted by increasing the number possible events, and adding something so they will be less likely to repeat themselves multiple times back to back. Sometimes I get the same event 2, 3, even 4 times in a row (as funny as it is to hear the churchā€™s roof collapsed 4 times in a day). Iā€™m sure many who care more about the VN aspect donā€™t mind. But itā€™s positioned as a core mechanic of the gameplay, including how we reach the numbers required for new girls to be introduced, so it would be cool to get some new stuff going on there.

Itā€™s also odd that some activities still require one of your dayā€™s actions while others do not. You can go to the bakery, buy any number of things, and then feed them to the harem without using any actions. But asking Jamal for advice, or asking the court for your kingdomā€™s stats (one of which is already available on-screen) do take actions (which you can just scroll back to regain after seeing the info). Some other lasting benefit could be added to make these interactions worth the resource, but that seems like clearly the more complicated option, as opposed to just making them free.

Lastly, it would be great to get new dialogue from the girls when we talk to them at different weight stages. Much of what little they say stops making sense pretty quickly in the story. This could be a great way to learn more about each of them and flesh them out as people as the game progresses (rather than just fleshing out their bodies :wink:).

TL:DR - thank you for the update, I absolutely enjoyed it!
Edits: spelling, wording, additional compliments. I think Iā€™m done now lol.

7 Likes

Will the 0.3 version be free to play sometime?

3 Likes

Really enjoying the game so far. Only played the free sorry. Funds are tight. Anyways loving the game and hoping for girls includingbthe biggest so far get soo much bigger. Are there any plans for them to become blobs, immobilized or pregnant?

4 Likes

I just wanted to show the original images from the promotional teaser version 0.4

20 Likes

I was wondering when the content for the new side character Rileigh ends, as usually it tells you when the content is finished.

4 Likes

The question is, will version 0.3 be available for free users and will you be adding the game to steam? I just live in a region where itā€™s hard to support you through petreonā€¦

1 Like

Anybody else missing the Rileigh render in this scene?

8 Likes

Is this in the new update or is this just a promo image? If it is in the update, Idk how to find it.

5 Likes

This is a promo, but this character is in the game

4 Likes

Dose that mean that V0.3 will be on itch for free?

1 Like

@EarthboyJAK

Thank you for your feedback)

I know that the throne-room mechanic hasnĀ“t received any new content since V0.1 but I will address it - as well as your other points.

@Kotawulf

I wouldnĀ“t go as far as blob as I want to keep the game somewhat realistic in terms of weight. But some girls are already getting close to being immobile soon)

@TheOne1

True - I did forget to put the disclaimer thereā€¦ but it does end after the encounter with the oracle.

@LurkerLuver

The image file was not named properly - sorry about thatā€¦ I will fix this with the next update since it is not game-breaking and just involves this short interaction.

@Themustgo

V0.3 will become free at a later point of time.

3 Likes

Wanted to say, I like her look and I love where shes from.

1 Like

how do you get the side characteer??

1 Like

how long bakery going be close?

1 Like