The text adventure tag probably needs to be a main category tag! (Issue Resolved)

Sorry to say this to whoever founded Weight Gaming but, I don’t like text adventures and there’s so many of them. And no, I am not criticizing the developers and Weight Gaming Website for these; I am just criticizing the text adventures themselves. So, will you do me and the other “text adventure haters” a favor, and make the text adventure tag a main category tag?

P.S. it was only a suggestion.

2 Likes

Text adventures are one of the easiest to make + best ways to experience a story, given the lack of spriters, artists, and coders. I do not agree with this statement even in the slightest

7 Likes

Um, okay, um, uh, how do I delete my own topic?

2 Likes

Advice: Aggressive criticism leaves a bad taste in everyone’s mouth.

Suggestion: Try asking, rather than violently demanding.

Request: An apology for the text adventure developers. They didn’t deserve that.

7 Likes

There, I changed it a bit to avoid extreme backlash.

3 Likes

I’m not really sure why you want something to be moved to a main category tag that you don’t like, but I would assume it’s to avoid it. (?) If you don’t want to see something you can always click on your profile button in the top right corner. Click on the 4th icon to the right (the one that looks like a person) then go to preferences. And on the left side under “Tags” click into that and you can mute tags you don’t want to see using the “Muted” drop down. Just type in text adventure and it should pop up and then save your changes. Anything tagged with a muted tag you won’t be notified about and will not see in the “latest” section of the forum anymore.

Also, if you are looking to delete a topic that you have created just contact an admin or moderator. And they can assist you with that.

12 Likes

I resent that third part about no coders.

Everything else? Yeah pretty much.

I didn’t know that, that’s actually super helpful!

3 Likes

Good job, Krodmandoon. I think we can consider this issue resolved now based on this comprehensive solution.

3 Likes

Oh, thank you kindly for this information. It is very useful.

2 Likes