The thread where I ask you questions.

Well the poll has been up for awhile and since no one has specifically said no, or given me a name that really wows me, it looks like we’re going with zaftig veil. Now that names are out of the way I can tell you just how little progress I’ve made since the last update. So far I’ve managed to work out a barebones weight system that should be a bit nicer than the one currently in place. I’ve been working on sprites in the small amount of time I don’t spend at work and while I can now easily add new male characters to the game I feel that the larger female belly specific types could use some work. I couldn’t decide between the stuffed look or the squishy look, so here’s a preview. Tell me what you think so I can work out what everyone wants before I go in too deep to change anything.

I vote for the more taut, stuffed look, especially if the plan is still to be able to change it all to a different “fat” status with those belly stones. It makes them seem more distinct.

i like squishy but stuffed would make more sense

Squishy for smaller sizes but as she gets bigger it becomes more taught

You mentioned a weight gain system… logically it should be taut if it’s stuffed, unless the girl is also quite fat, in which case it would look more squishy.

Over the last few days I’ve managed to create what I believe to be a perfectly working weight gain system. With this working I think now would be the right time to start talking about weight related skills. I already have a few skills implemented such as roll and belly bump, but I would also like to give each character her own special skill once they reach the glutted status. I would like to hear everybody’s ideas on skills that could added or removed as the characters gain and lose weight.

Skinny characters are immune/ resist certain trapping effects? Sexy pose stuns? Weighty characters can ‘Sit Upon’ enemies? Some kind of belching based breath attack, if you are into that? It kind of depends on the characters and their personalities.

Hm…As a thief, Phage could use her belly to stun people?
I like Peach’s ideas for Lotta and Fress. Lotta could do some kind of belly dance, and Fress could belch magic.
As far as Adipe… Super healing?

[quote=“chillmistressfreia, post:28, topic:851”]Hm…As a thief, Phage could use her belly to stun people?
I like Peach’s ideas for Lotta and Fress. Lotta could do some kind of belly dance, and Fress could belch magic.
As far as Adipe… Super healing?[/quote]

not a bad idea, Adipe could have a healing spell where depending on how fat she is gets more potent, max weight could be full heal for party

What’s up man. Saw your work on the game threads on bbwchan and it actually inspired me to try my hand at this stuff. I didn’t know you emigrated here. Ive been dabbling in spite art for a little while on the stardew valley threads, and I’d like to help this project a bit. The only thing is I don’t really understand is the RPGmaker sprite mechanics. If you can explain to me how to get from a template to a sprite, or just give me some PNG base files to edit, I think I’d be able to get some busy-work done for you

I have a photoshop file where I compiled all my bodies, clothes, and other stuff. To make a sprite I create a face in rpg maker, erase the default body and attach the sprites to the new one. Then I make some clothes to fit it. I can send you the file sometime tonight if you want.

I finally got around to finishing the game, had a little trouble with the lost woods maze. I literally just stumbled through it, I couldn’t tell how you were supposed to discern the correct path.

About the Attunements, when reading about them from others’ comments I had an entirely different idea in mind, which you might find interesting.

I had originally thought they would be equippable items like an accessory. “I know you can create item slot types or there are plug-ins” The attunement would change how the character gains weight. So there could be a belly focus, BBW style, blueberry style, breast focus, butt focus, hourglass shape. This would effect the different states could stuffed, engorged, glutted and the like for a wide variety of changes. That however would require a lot of different body bases. It could have more importance if each of the main characters gained in a different way like Fress having more chest focus as an example, but I guess they mostly get stuffed anyway so I don’t know. Just a thought.

I also noticed your question about Zaftig Veil, and if you were thinking of a name for Mastiphagia’s demonic influence. Zaftig is fat and veil is shroud a shroud of fatness… ok. Malaise is a good word it means a sickness and while fat is the result gluttony and indulgence is what causes it, so I was thinking Gluttonous Malaise, or how about Decadent Delerium a corrupt/self-indulgent madness. You know D&D :wink:

1 Like

I ended up going in to the white tree dungeon and got to the white apples but I cant leave
can someone tell me what to do next?
eidt. never mind got it finished on the good end. aka I found the frozen key and read the journels

Really like the game! Glad it’s coming back to life. Although I wanna ask if any thoughts of vore content being added to the game, besides being able to eat the candy golems. Like either an enemy, NPC, Or even a new ally being able to eat up humanoid enemies or characters? Just a question I was wondering.

2 Likes

There will be no vore other than possible slimes

Will we see a new area of a location right next to the village in the future?