The thread where I ask you questions.

With the last major update being full of bugs I’ve decided to look for people to test releases before I send them out. I believe I’ve got a stable working version now, but I’d like to test it before forcing everyone to download yet another copy of this update.

If interested here is a discord server with the newest experimental version.

I like fress, mostly because I think she’s adorable

For me, Adipe’s design appealed a lot. The other girls are great, too. I like Lotta and Phage’s relationship, and Fress is cute.

But Adipe’s fullness sprites are super awesome, with her dress and belt.

Lotta, I like her being the subject of all those past-fatty jabs, and the content she is involved in.

Adipe’s personality and character design, as someone is very conservative about the growth of her waistline, is a really fun dynamic in this setting, but i think my favorite is Phage’s firebrand attitude that is completely unrepentant about her desires and pleasures.

I honestly cant decide I like them all x 3 x

Well it seems Phage has won the poll in a landslide. Fress is doing pretty good too, so Lotta and Adipe are the only ones who need looked at. I’ll work on enhancing Lotta’s carefree adventure attitude, and Adipe’s no nonsense way of doing things.

Now for my next question. Most of you know I’m taking time from the story to update the older parts of the game, well I’m working on sprites right now and I’m wondering how everyone feels about the updated belly concentric template. Imgur: The magic of the Internet. Do I keep the arms in back or move them upfront?

I’d say it depends on how far forward the arms go on the side-facing sprites, myself.

hmmm, well in a accuracy stand point, having her arching back from the weight of the belly, might be a good idea, and a wider stance to hold the burden of the weight, though that might be a little difficult to animate.

that’s mostly what I think

[quote=“avakann, post:9, topic:851”]hmmm, well in a accuracy stand point, having her arching back from the weight of the belly, might be a good idea, and a wider stance to hold the burden of the weight, though that might be a little difficult to animate.

that’s mostly what I think[/quote]

I’m considering doing that. It was the plan at first, but when I started this project I was unaware that photoshop hates the living fuck out of pixel art, and I’m still trying to find a way of doing this that wont involve redrawing absolutely everything from scratch.

Trying to imagine Phage walking with that size of a belly, I find it unlikely that she would continuously swing her arm that far forward. She would swing her arms for balance, no doubt, but not quite bring them before her adorable belly, I guess. That’s why I have to vote “arms back”, though it does not emphasize Phage’s determination and spirit as much as the other choice.
Difficult question for me, this one. I admire greatly game-makers who consider these things and even bother to ask players opinions.

looks like normal, full, and stuffed will be arms forward, and everything after that will be arms behind the belly. I’ll see about having them lean back once they get big enough, but clipping will probably be an issue unless I can find a way to space out the party members more. Template should be finished and uploaded to the resource thread within a few days if anyone wants it.

Perhaps this would be too buggy or impractical (and i have no idea what you can do in RPG maker). Perhaps have a phantom party member that stands in between the party marching order?

I considered this exact idea, but I have yet to try it out. It’s a pretty clutched fix if you think about it. I’m guessing it might cause problems with side view and cutscenes, but it could be possible to work around it.

I’m going to be gone for a few weeks, and I thought this might be a good time for anyone with suggestions on what to call this game to put them other there. I know a few people have already given me suggestions, but I don’t have time to find them right now. I kinda want to steer away from any puny names. The game already has enough of those, so keep that in mind.

Alright, well I suggest expantopia, a combination of expansion and utopia

Fatventurers? :slight_smile:

I been playing with the name Zaftig Veil. I thought it was a good name for Mastiphigia’s curse, but maybe it could work for the Game title too.

Ooooh. That sounds good!

yeah that sounds pretty cool :U