The Tlustý Institute (Concept)

I would never expect to see my mother language on this forum lul

1 Like

I’d be happy to contribute, as long as I can mix in a healthy dose of surreal horror.
Also, you’d definitely need to use a non-scp format, mainly for branding purposes. A different designation system, a different name for the various levels of the command structure, a different overall format for the things.
Hell, you’d even need a different motivation. I’d suggest secrecy and research as a main goal, rather than the protection of humanity. It’d also make it easier to justify shoving random women into the maws of whatever fattening devices we come up with.

2 Likes

This is a pretty interesting concept. Dunno if this will just stay here or it’ll become some sort of group project but I definitely have a few ideas that can go towards this that I might flesh out but I’m happy to share here in case it inspires anyone else. :slight_smile:

• Failed super soldier serum, turns the test subjects giant and fat.

• Sumo-wrestling demon in another dimension, the not-foundation keeps needing to send in bigger and better opponents for it so it won’t come to our dimension.

• Device that grants wishes by rewriting history, in the process changing events so you end up fatter.

1 Like