The Weighting Game - WIP

If you are trying to use Joiplay you need to update/downgrade the plugin it to match the version of RenPy (7.3.5) used when the game was built. See this post for example and search for the correct download.

2 Likes

Ive done a bit of googling since replying and i suspect it is an android/joiplay issue.

1 Like

I’m playing on Android, so yea, it was Joiplay problem. Thank you so much guys.
Sorry for replying late.

3 Likes

You’re much too hard on yourself, Tigger. The Weighting Game is in a class of its own within the WG kink community.

That being said, if you’re interested in non-WG Adult Ren’py games as well, definitely check out https://www.patreon.com/Zanith/posts, https://www.patreon.com/lovejoint/posts, https://www.patreon.com/Stawer/posts, https://www.patreon.com/jestur, and https://www.patreon.com/onceinalifetime in no particular order.

6 Likes

I like being hard on myself… masochism is funnnnn :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Another three day weekend here in the UK, which means, yep, more game work!

Currently working on a new scene. Cola and mentos bloat, anyone? :wink:

I also did a bit of brainstorming earlier, and one of the ideas I came up with was a pregnancy story for one of the characters (In addition to Janet, who most of you will already know gets pregnant during the current story). Good idea? Or not? Poll time!

• Yes, more pregnancy please
  • No thanks
  • I don’t mind either way

0 voters

12 Likes

I think Hannah would be the funniest one to get pregnant

2 Likes

For me personally, I’d really hope that if pregnancy was introduced for an existing character then it would be optional (i.e. a different route). I know logistically thats probably impossible as it’s so much more work, but for me a character who is currently focused on weight gain becoming pregnant would just kill my interest in that character.

I think Janet is a great way to have a pregnancy character because that’s her thing, so for people like me who aren’t into pregnancy I just don’t engage, but a character becoming pregnant later would be a bit dissapointing for me. Like if a character had slob introduced after a few hours of playing while previously just being weight gain I’d feel the same way.

Obviously it’s ultimately your game and I’ll buy it and enjoy it no matter what because you do awesome work, just felt like sharing my (and maybe others?) opinion on this! Keep up your awesome work!

13 Likes

ya 100% same thought

2 Likes

Hmmm loving the coke and mentos bloat idea!! :heart_eyes:
Loving the three day weekend aswell :joy:
I really can’t wait to see and try out all the great stuff you come up with!!!

5 Likes

Yes, could spice things up and create more interesting plot points and interactions :relieved:

2 Likes

I don’t see the point in pregnancy for already existing characters. It would make sense if someone new showed up.

6 Likes

I’d say that having a character that’s explicitly dedicated to pregnancy content would do best to allow players to pick whether they want it or not, but that would involve even more work than integrating it into the route of a main character. Thing is, picking an existing character could alienate people who were looking forward to where that character would progress.

It’d be hard to implement especially at this point in devving I think but if it’s something you want done then I’d say make it someone who isn’t overtly involved with the MC’s interactions so people can choose how much they want to dabble in it I think

3 Likes

I think if it’s not one of the main 3 girls, anything goes. Having a minor character become also pregnant isn’t a huge deal either way?

4 Likes

@moon_shaped_pool if Hannah got pregnant, I think I’d have to change her name to Booberella :stuck_out_tongue:

@ everyone else, it’s only a thought at this point, rather than anything definite, hence the poll to gauge reaction on the idea. Seems pretty evenly split on yes and no votes at the moment. As many of you know I only rough out story ideas until I come to actually work on them (much more fun to flesh things out when I’m actually working on the part in question), so while I do have a rough concept, I haven’t yet decided which character, if any, it’ll be.

No plans at this point to add any more new characters, other than the one I’ve already added to 0.8, but you never know. After all, when I started out the cast was going to be simply Alice and the MC with very infrequent appearances from Janet and Hannah!

5 Likes

I think @namad and @Thatguyyounow summed it up perfectly. I would not enjoy if one of the existing main characters were to suddenly get pregnant, and it would make me lose interest in that character. If it is either a new character (which it doesn’t sound like you want to do) or a minor character, go for it.

That said, it feels like Janet already hits the pregnancy kick for anyone who is interested in that sort of thing. I don’t really see any reason it needs to be added for an additional character. It feels like that would make the story very pregnancy heavy, which would be somewhat of a turn off for people who aren’t into pregnancy like me.

5 Likes

Been thinking it over a bit more and i think ive hit on a way of making it very heavily telegraphed so it can be avoided… it’d also be quite a bit of a storyline branch which would add to replayability

4 Likes

I’m uncomfortable with pregnancy content, so I’d rather not have anymore added to the game. As mentioned before by others if it sprung up on a main character I would have to drop that charcters storyline.

6 Likes

I think Hannah might just be my favorite character in the game!!
So about Hannahs boobs… :stuck_out_tongue:
They start off the biggest in the game, waaaay bigger than Alices.
Alices boobs really grow as the story continues and as she gets bigger.
Hannahs however, don’t grow that much. I’m very aware that she doesn’t gain as much weight as Alice does. But still, i feel like they don’t grow in the proportion that they should, considering she already had huge breasts when she was super skinny.
Any thoughts on this? :wink:

4 Likes

I’m very glad I asked for opinions on this. When I came up with the idea, I thought it would be a lot more popular than it seems to be :stuck_out_tongue: I’m now almost certain that if I do include it, it’ll be either optional or very clearly telegraphed so it’s easy to avoid.

@ben.janssens352 different people gain in different ways. Alice’s boobs certainly got huge, Hannah’s less so. Good thing I didn’t model Hannah on a feedee girl I used to know. First time I met her she was plump but with tiny boobs. Met up again a few years later and she’d ballooned… everywhere except her chest :stuck_out_tongue:

Hannah’s have grown a bit, though… and she may not have finished growing, of course… :wink:

3 Likes